Thread: Undead elite conversion tweak

Post Demon

Undead elite conversion tweak

So I would suggest that undeads get reduced conversions if they take less than 10% of the targets land and drastically reduced conversions if they take less than 5% regardless of the target province nw and what troops are sent, this would force undead players to look for good land hits instead of going for someone with gb protection or gs or otherwise hitting dumb to try and reduce land taken vs elites converted. I'd like it if the people good enough to make decent hits would also be the ones rewarded for those hits, as it is right now people get rewarded for poor target selection as conversions are the same on a province heavily hit as one that has not been hit at all as long as the military sent is the same. I could be wrong on this one, but I think even hitting up or down nw does not affect this much today since I've seen quite a few undeads hit down in nw at arround 80% of their own nw.

On a sidenote if honor gains outside war worked the same that would also be great, I don't think we should promote bad target selection by rewarding hits on heavily hit provinces, or otherwise unfavorable targets. Wars is a difrent situation entirely and therefor this might not need to apply for wars.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    So I would suggest that undeads get reduced conversions if they take less than 10% of the targets land and drastically reduced conversions if they take less than 5% regardless of the target province nw and what troops are sent, this would force undead players to look for good land hits instead of going for someone with gb protection or gs or otherwise hitting dumb to try and reduce land taken vs elites converted. I'd like it if the people good enough to make decent hits would also be the ones rewarded for those hits, as it is right now people get rewarded for poor target selection as conversions are the same on a province heavily hit as one that has not been hit at all as long as the military sent is the same. I could be wrong on this one, but I think even hitting up or down nw does not affect this much today since I've seen quite a few undeads hit down in nw at arround 80% of their own nw.

On a sidenote if honor gains outside war worked the same that would also be great, I don't think we should promote bad target selection by rewarding hits on heavily hit provinces, or otherwise unfavorable targets. Wars is a difrent situation entirely and therefor this might not need to apply for wars.
    The formulas are already there, just apply the GBP and relative prov nw and relative kd gains formulas to elite conversion. That should stop it dead, since losses won't change that significantly.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information