Thread: Suggestion: Intel

Enthusiast

Suggestion: Intel

It just hit me while I was talking about how intel working in the game right now..... and I finally realized that it should be "monarch" option if your intel is auto-taken.

Too much freedom to give the option to the players, especially those who are anti intel.
    Too restricted if you force everyone, especially those who don't use Munk

In the end it is the Monarch which has the final decision of how/what intel they wish to use for their kingdom anyway.... no way to prevent that........ so having them choose is the right choice.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Might be a good idea.
    #magi

I disagree, player freedoms should not be taken away.
    A monarch can technically run 25 provs by himself, why even need players?
    At least with munk I can block it out entirely with my adblocker, or set it to report to some nonexistant own intel site.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I disagree, player freedoms should not be taken away.
    A monarch can technically run 25 provs by himself, why even need players?
    At least with munk I can block it out entirely with my adblocker, or set it to report to some nonexistant own intel site.
    Mainly I just want an official way to turn it off; not be forced to use a adblocker to block it.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    Mainly I just want an official way to turn it off; not be forced to use a adblocker to block it.
    Yeah I agree, each and every single player should have that option. Why would any monarch turn it off even if given the option?
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Yeah I agree, each and every single player should have that option. Why would any monarch turn it off even if given the option?
    Because the people who voted the Monarch in, agree with the Monarch and want it off.
    #magi

Thread Information