It is entirely possible I am in the wrong thread of this forum, but still mega surprised I am the first one to rant here about this - the Undeads.

So I am a Faery/Mystic this age unfortunately, and all I am looking for from this game in the haze of the nostalgy is seeing that Meteor shower message turning green every now and again and the opponent suffering the pain, while I imagine them swearing a bit and then carrying on with their mid-life crisis ridden life ( im sure majority of us fit this bracket ) my main worry, while lurking these brown html pages, would be the tpa and holding the rogues at bay... if they would be really adamant surely they would get me but it would take them everything, and surely with my t/m guild we would retaliate from the domain of the mages and so the balance would be reintroduced to the world.

BUT NO... thanks to this imbalance even with the now all out defense im getting hit every OOW with max leets that fit my land 16ish EPA, max military eff, 15% Forts, Mp, Gp, TW the works... hitting me is a pastime to these elite mongering undeads now, with the strongest defense elite in the game i should have at least a peace of mind I am not hit left and right every bloody day! Even though we war every opportunity there are small gaps indeed. So could someone just tell me now, what is the medicine to not have to Dice myself back up every day and retrain 1-2k elites to stay max leets, how to look pretty and stay out of it. If this is by design why have defense or defensive races at all in this game if defense has no meaning and offense is favoured and defense ridiculed, as this is a joke at the moment.

Rant over