Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age 81 Proposed Changes - Feedback and Suggestions

Post Fiend
    This might actually increase player base. It's a proven fact, people don't mind p2p, it's the p2w people object to. This is not p2w.

edit: It's actually a disadvantage at the top. 100 people with a gun will wipe 50 people with 2 guns
    Last edited by Wilmington; 25-04-2019 at 19:45.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilmington View Post
    This might actually increase player base. It's a proven fact, people don't mind p2p, it's the p2w people object to. This is not p2w.

edit: It's actually a disadvantage at the top. 100 people with a gun will wipe 50 people with 2 guns
    It's a good point that there are costs to running a 13 man kingdom (more likely it will be 15-20 with sitting still used). We all know when we're sitting it can be incredibly annoying to try to do two provinces at once during a wave, and even more annoying to have to keep track of two army return times.

Quote Originally Posted by Andurilas View Post
    It's a good point that there are costs to running a 13 man kingdom (more likely it will be 15-20 with sitting still used). We all know when we're sitting it can be incredibly annoying to try to do two provinces at once during a wave, and even more annoying to have to keep track of two army return times.
    I disagree, hand me two provs and I'll out play 2 players each with only 1 prov. The out gun scenario doesn't apply here.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    I concur that dwarves are too weak.

I think undeads are fair now (not too weak): plague (and being plague immune) and no food are so powerful.

Human 8/0 O spec is :O
    ex-Modesty

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    I disagree, hand me two provs and I'll out play 2 players each with only 1 prov. The out gun scenario doesn't apply here.
    The point isn't that SOME people can't benefit from it. There's a reason some of us like sitting to have two provinces. But there is a cost in terms of human bandwidth. Wouldn't you rather have 2 krhonosschoties if you could?

Post Fiend
    you lost me at:
    - IntelBot will remain 30 credits to purchase
    - Guilds will produce more wizards

just another gey elf age

No thanks

Enthusiast
    The networth value of dwarf elites would make more sense at 9.5. But the elite strength could stand at 6/5 if you lowered its networth value, cut the food penalty back to +50%, raise BE bonus to +25%, and give them +50% artisan science. They really need some kind of boost to keep them in the mix much. Diversity of combos is good for the game.

Thread Information