Please feel free to post your own diary entries in similair style, I'm not sure I'll be doing this every day but we'll see how it goes.

Day -1

Sign up finally open I created a province, was tempted by elf/warrior since it was significantly better than on the world of legend server, but that would be silly since I run one in the regulair server already, setteled on orc/cleric to win the sustainability battle, with some luck I might even have a paladin on hand for smite will be good to punish those who want my stuff, and elites with more than 1 off point per nw seemed like a good choice.

Found it hard to find detailed info besides the race/personality ones, no official statement, so expecting mechanics to be the same as on the world of legend server, has been playing solely on genesis a for a few years when it was still arround, and although I'm determined to stick to my current kingdom on the main server and would rather give up my genesis account if it does not work out to play 2 provinces at once, I'm still rather excited about the possibility.

Once I finally get to create my province there is 7 people in the kingdom, one of them named test province, ok was not expecting much from the kingdom, mostly genesis was individual play with ages where I was the only person in the kingdom playing from start to finish, I have my race/personality combo to survive on my own after all. Clicking next shows that there is no other kingdoms on the island, clicking previous shows there is no kingdoms befor 2 islands down or was it the other way arround, not a big concern it is still only a short while since signup was opened, and I do not want to have people leaving the world of legend server for genesis, so small beginnings are fine.

Must say it feelt more like sitting at first than to have a second province, I'm afraid that I'd be missing stuff although I've never let the province I was sitting starve, hoping to get more excited as things go along.

I went to bed and had another look, decided against partial warbuild and reset province to get armouries, wars would be silly early on when you do not know who will be usefull and who will not even stay. Kingdom grew to 22 provinces, still no other kingdoms on the Island, now we got 3 provinces with test names and one named help, not promising. Someone decided to vote for sassy wolfie and asked others to do likewise, I remain sceptical but still cast my vote as the province by that name voted for themself so they likely are not against it, and I'm not interested in taking over. Some people write that they hope for fast tics, likely they have tried the test server before, I have not so I hope for normal tics but who can tell one of us are likely going to get disapointed, maybe even leave over it but I'm going to stick arround for now and take things as they come.