Thread: Inactives

Post Fiend

Inactives

Hey,

Ive got a question, we started a new kingdom with a bunch of friends this age but we didnt have 22 players. So we got a few randoms, thankfully we have two people talking, but so far Ive got 3 +signs. Considering it is start of the age, what are the chances of a dev willing to help out and delete them now so we can maybe get useful randoms and also save us the time and resources of having to kill them off ?

Regards,

NighT - 6DC95A4F

Needs to get out more
    I hope you get help.

From a completely unrelated perspective, I began to enjoy having inactives in the deep ghetto. Since I never attacked unprovoked I wasn't popping up in the news. It's like being an alligator snapping turtle buried in the mud waving your lure around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I hope you get help.

From a completely unrelated perspective, I began to enjoy having inactives in the deep ghetto. Since I never attacked unprovoked I wasn't popping up in the news. It's like being an alligator snapping turtle buried in the mud waving your lure around.
    lmao always seeing the bright side of things... I like that.
    #magi

Thread Information