Thread: What hurts the most too

Regular

What hurts the most too

New age starts ,,, we are an established kingdom of 22,,, on our island is a lite kingdom of 25 :( What chance do we have??? Should we run & hide? Should we try to fight back? GRRR make all kingdoms 25. then see what happens. this game is not fair to the majority ,,, that is just another reason why it is dieing.

Needs to get out more
    You can fight. By adjusting your strategy to seal off enemy nw salients you can blunt their gains and reduce the tap advantage. Here's a results example of zone tactics I've used for years in similar circumstance:

+809 Vortex Math (29/20)

This was achieved by a fundamental understanding in nw/acres and chain dynamics. A standard practice for me was to distribute my generals as such:

general 1-ambush attacker above my nw/acres
    general 2-ambush attacker above my nw/acres
    general 3-trad march attacker below my nw/acres
    general 4-trad march attacker below my nw/acres

What I'm doing is allowing the larger enemy attackers grow while reducing their offense so they're less effective against my kingdoms t/ms. The attacks below my nw are to reduce enemy economy and soldier production. Rinse, repeat.

Ideally, you end up in a nw "free" zone which allows you to chain bigger opponents at the proper time and play wackamole with smaller enemies. By eliminating enemies in your nw max, stabilizing your tpa/wpa you create a control zone that neither makes you fat or subject to anything but inefficient efforts to bring you down. Once established I've stalled repeated chain attempts and recover quickly.

I'm not trying to talk you into doing something you don't want to do, but demonstrating that it can be done.

Good luck in your decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

There is only so much damage that can done to you. Unless you explored after the first hit on you their gains will be pretty close to nill. Just build your provinces around the idea you will be. Stick in homes to allow for higher peasant counts. Ambush hits and do large acre hits. If you make your hits wisely you can in fact break even or even gain a bit of land despite all the bullies around you. Again like I Said there is only so much damage that can be done to you unless kingdoms throw their own ages away to try and prove a point.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Kill your monarch and his 15 fake provinces and pay gold to play new 15 provinces if you are big spender, or buy 3 invites for yourself if you are not

Post Demon
    hit their full def t/m's if they want to blob hitting those limmited to exploration only will hurt the most.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Demon
    attackers will quickly outgrow you, at which point they gain nothing or sub optimal gains from hitting but you can still hit their t/m's
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Thread Information