Thread: Attack bug?

Attack bug?

I am unable to attack. I have refreshed my browser three or four times and even logged out and back in again. I've seen different views for the new attack option (was attempting +3 as well as a regular 0) and while the attack percentage stuff seems to be working just fine (as well as the aut0-fill) it simply will not send my march. It shows no error message so I literally have nothing to report.
    Am I alone here? People I've asked in my kingdom report no issues. Seems isolated to me... any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Update

I have attempted to attack via my mobile device and am experiencing the same issue. I have cleared my cookies, resfreshed, relaunched, etc... no change. Everything works just fine up to the point of sending my march... nothing happens. No error message or anything.

Update 2.0

My ID is 4E57CB30 (I forgot to post) and I was just successful at attacking from the main page of the war room... instead of attempting from the page of the province itself, I selected their name from the pull-down menu from the main war page of their kingdom. Not sure why this worked and the typical way I've always attacked didn't... I'll just stick with doing it this way for now, I guess. Thanks!

Thread Information