Thread: ways of changing kingdom?

ways of changing kingdom?

I have looked in the wiki and the guide, but have not found any explanation on how to leave a kingdom I do not like.

I am aware (because of the page upon logging in), that you can apply to a kingdom that is seeking a new province and that you might get an invitation. There used to be a 'defect' option as well, but I have searched and not found any method of doing that.

If I get an invitation, or if someone tells me how to defect, what are the requirements to go through with it?

Can I defect/accept an invitation if I have recently run aggressive/tm ops?
    If I have troops in training?
    If I have buildings in construction?
    If I do change kingdoms while training/building, will I lose them?
    Is there any land loss in moving to a new kingdom?
    Is there anything else I should know about changing kingdoms?

Thanks to any who take the time to read and respond to this.

Quote Originally Posted by shreefe View Post
    I have looked in the wiki and the guide, but have not found any explanation on how to leave a kingdom I do not like.

I am aware (because of the page upon logging in), that you can apply to a kingdom that is seeking a new province and that you might get an invitation. There used to be a 'defect' option as well, but I have searched and not found any method of doing that.

If I get an invitation, or if someone tells me how to defect, what are the requirements to go through with it?

You can find the options to "Abandon Province" and "Random Move" https://utopia-game.com/wol/game/preferences/ in game. You'll also see noted in the preference link "You may not modify/move/abandon your province within 24 hours of aggressive actions." Also worth noting is that giving out aid is considered an aggressive action.
    #magi

I see it now, thanks

Post Fiend
    don't do it you have so much to live for
    Last edited by awesom-o; 14-05-2019 at 08:39.

Needs to get out more
    More kingdoms and players should use adoption. It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I posted a request for strategy opinion on the kingdom forums and one person responded to it. If that one person hadn't replied, I would already be gone.

Needs to get out more
    I posted a request for strategy opinion on the kingdom forums and one person responded to it. If that one person hadn't replied, I would already be gone.
    Abraham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Agree with your thoughts

I just defected and ended up in a worse kingdom than the first one. There has to be a better way to find an active kingdom than this!

If you have 40 credits to spare I'd be willing to invite you. We're currently out of invites -- the reason for requiring 40 credits. But really you should start by stating what kind of kingdom your looking for; or think your looking for.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    If you have 40 credits to spare I'd be willing to invite you. We're currently out of invites -- the reason for requiring 40 credits. But really you should start by stating what kind of kingdom your looking for; or think your looking for.
    It is simple. I would like an active kingdom with people who like giving good advice.
    I am playing fae rogue.

I have the credits and would like an invite please. Note I just randomed, so it might take awhile before I can move again. How do we do this?

Browse the recruitment forum or make a thread there specifying what you looking for

It is simple. I would like an active kingdom with people who like giving good advice.
    I am playing fae rogue.

I have the credits and would like an invite please. Note I just randomed, so it might take awhile before I can move again. How do we do this?
    I sent you a pm.
    #magi

Post Demon
    There is also the option to get a few likeminded people to start a kingdom with you, send a mail to support from the email that you used to create your account with, cc the mail they used for theirs and when they have sent a message to support themself to request the formation of a shell kingdom you can be moved without penality to your new kingdom. Of course 3 provinces can't really war, but your kingdom should have up the wall uppon creation, so no inactives will land there unless you want to remove the +20% wages penality.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Fiend
    i would invite you to The Dwarf Circly but you sound like Matija the turk loosing his bets
    Last edited by awesom-o; 16-05-2019 at 19:22. Reason: *pets

Thread Information