Thread: Giraffes vs Emeriti - The battle of Jerusalem

Giraffes vs Emeriti - The battle of Jerusalem

A war between these two kingdoms has concluded with Giraffes taking the win. Whatever will Emeriti do, they are so used to no-one else competing for their land crown that the thought of another kingdom above them, burns their Jewish blood.

Will round two happen? Discuss.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Winnars! I suspect they will be scattered about the wol until they can find some poor Muslim country to commandeer. Then they'll spend the next 72 years wondering why all their neighbors can't stand them.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Needs to get out more
    So there's the explosion, now prepare for the shockwave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    who are the giraffes :)
    Age 72 - Baron
    Age 73 - Baroness

Post Demon
    lol came here to ask the exact same question who are giraffes and what other names do they go by just in case I've heard of that name.

At this point it might also be a valid question to ask who is emeriti, with people swapping kingdoms every age and kingdoms using other names until the very last day, is it really relevant what they call themself on the last day, and how many core players from how long back does it require to claim the name and the history of a kingdom?

I'm quite sure most other kingdoms could be asked the same, so it is not calling out on Emeriti in particulair, I can't recall a kingdom named Giraffes however, even if I have used the province name Giraffes in the Air a few times and would thus have paid attention to similair kingdom names.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Giraffes aka CR

It's like people have the memory of a goldfish these days.

Post Demon
    It is like there is 100 or so functional kingdoms left and only a handfull tag up pre age and keep name all age, so we simply stopped caring about who is who, I think I remember a kingdom named Cromulet Republic, but that is so far back it is pre Imperial era.

The moment you stop tagging for a prolonged period of time is the moment you stop beeing that kingdom, and if you want to change name every age you'll end up as just one of the rest in my mind, even if performance is consistent, cause I can't be bothered to guess on who is who, and will thus mistakenly just assume you disbanded or something if I do not see the name arround.

A lot of kingdoms probably did just that anyway, I'll look for kingdoms that I have a history with, be it wars or former membership, and players that I remember from something, be it good or bad, the rest, well while I might remember seeing a big kingdom by one name or another it is the same to me if they don't want to let people know who they are, the people who plays for the top usually have their opponents figured out at the end of week 1 due to interactions.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by ahtoad View Post
    who are the giraffes :)
    It is our first age together and we haven't thought of a name yet, but I think Giraffes is a pretty funny one :)
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    It is our first age together and we haven't thought of a name yet, but I think Giraffes is a pretty funny one :)
    Fake news

Post Fiend
    A kingdom has no name
    #Hiatus

Post Fiend
    cf...

Thread Information