Thread: How to view my Gangbang Protection Rating (GBP)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to view my Gangbang Protection Rating (GBP)

I only started playing Utopia last Age 79. So, pardon me for still being a noob.

Maybe I already came across my prov's GBP rating many times but just overlooked it--but I highly doubt it.
    Anyway, where can I see that exact information? Coz using the bot command ".list gbp" doesn't work at all. It only displays the name/s of provs in a KD without their specific gbp ratings.

Thank you!😊

Post Fiend
    you have to do it by yourself manualy

Post Demon
    There is nowhere your gbp would be listed like your off points or wpa would, so it is not possible to see your own directly.

GB protection is found by taking SoT (Spy on Throne) of another province, so it is possible to have a kingdom fellor take intel, it will depend on the wording in the green box on top of your intel.

The GB effects can be found here http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...ang_Protection

The wording would corrospond somewhat to what is in the article, I've tried to write down the wording, but might be inaccurate on the exact wording.

No GBP = Has not been attacked much in the last month. Good target if nw is in 90-120% range of targets.

Some GBP = Has been attacked a few times the last month. Target may still be decent in nw range, if running high GS it probably will be disapointing and below 10% of targets land.

Moderate GBP = Has been moderately hit in the last month. Not a good target, can still be hit but do not expect great gains, personally I'd avoid unless t is for the sake of a retal or to try to get a war.

Heavily GBP = Has been hit pretty heavily recently. Outright bad target, bad players seems to overlook the green box a lot, has seen some do below 5% gains on me before.

Extreamely heavily hit = Has been hit extreamely heavy in the last month. Worst type of target, if you spot a 50 acre province in a kingdom chances are the kingdom is killing an inactive and it would have this wording, even if somehow in nw range gains would not be worth it.

GBP decays over time, and if you have incomming land I believe it decays once your land is in, this can be extreamely valurable if playing war hero since you can alternate between hitting with and without warspoils, hitting without if GBP is high and then immidiately hit with WS once your army is in to push your base number of acres higher and ensuring that you will get gb protection even if not dropped below your original number of acres.

Also note that your ME goes up while you have GBP, which is another way to spot it, but the math seems a bit complicated unless payrate is 100%, and it changes hourly. I normally estimate that I have GBP and estimate to what extend based on recent hits instead of trying to get an exact number, more than half the people out there actually don't pay attention to the green box or rarely pay attention to it, so GBP is no guarantee that you will not be hit further.

GBP also doesn't really work intra kd or in war.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

I know this is easier said than done but I still think it would be great if they could integrate that to the game someday.
    Well, thanx a lot for the replies guys.
    Take care!��

Thread Information