Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Sincere congrats to Hawk and Zaup

My Sincere congrats to Hawk and Zaup

I think I stopped playing a year ago and clicked the link out of morbid curiosity.

OMG! IT IS STILL HERE!

yay...

Hi to anyone who has heard of me.

later folks.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Hello.

I'm afflicted with whoring through retal: the rarest of Utopian addictions. I tried warring this age till one of my retals touched the face of the #2 and #6 land kingdom. War was like the intervention that had zero effect. I had to reretire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Hello.

I'm afflicted with whoring through retal: the rarest of Utopian addictions. I tried warring this age till one of my retals touched the face of the #2 and #6 land kingdom. War was like the intervention that had zero effect. I had to reretire.
    That is OK. Because it allowed you to go back to your small country town where your former High School girlfriend took over her grandmother's cookie shop. While the shop is struggling you arrive just in time for the big bake-off which has the potential to be her big break.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Hi there

Hey Palem. Good to see you as swift as ever.

Nostalgia.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Needs to get out more
    Yestalgia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Energia
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    Nostalgia.
    texn! You are alive! We miss you!

I check in from time to time as well. Customer Support chat on the login page now though?! That's crazy...
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Post Fiend

Thumbs up

So amazing seeing this around in 2020 still
    ---Leader of the nubs---

Pro thread pro people.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

All slackers should make a prov, join a lithesome ghetto and help them get better. Do not care how many wars you loose, how much honor and science, just give knowledge freely and in good spirits biting your tongue and never calling em flametahd names. Just help. I randomed into an ancient KD with a good Monarch 3 ages back on down times. By being nice and doing my best Angel impersonation, giving advise w.o condescension we finished in top 15 this age. Yikes

edit: In other words, play 2x a day, to Have Fun and Prosper
    2nd edit:woof My avatar is 4 months older than Bigbob and Palem is 1 month older than me. , so many from 2008 WOW
    Last edited by 0papa; 29-02-2020 at 17:01.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Post Fiend
    Hey Sheisssster :)

Quote Originally Posted by lildutchprincess View Post
    hey sheisssster :)
    hai ldp

Thread Information