Thread: Can't Log in because of autologin from google

Can't Log in because of autologin from google

I think I've accidentally created an account via my gmail account and now I keep getting auto-logged in on the homepage.

My actual account is via facebook login, but whenever I visit the homepage, I get autologged in via the google sign in. I log out by clicking "Log out" on the top right, but I just get autologged in again and I can't log into my real account unless I sign out of google or visit from an incognito tab.

How do I delete my account via the google flow or how do I stop autologging in from the homepage?

This has been really annoying and only started happening ~2 days ago for me. Not sure what changed.

You need to delete the autologin on Chrome, it's a browser setting, we can't do it for you. Once you do that mail support and they can remove the other account.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Ah okay thanks that did it. Seems like that chrome setting is also the same setting to enable synchronization of chrome settings across different devices.

Thread Information