Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age 82 Proposed Changes - Feedback and Suggestions

Age 82 Proposed Changes - Feedback and Suggestions

Proposed changes are here!

Please use this thread to provide feedback (or other suggestions) on the currently posted changes (keep an eye on the changelog at the bottom of the post for any changes that might be made to the proposed changes post).

You can find the announcement here:Age 82 Proposed Changes
    Last edited by DavidC; 17-07-2019 at 13:41.

What are the undead duns decay rate ?

Director of Age Changes
    Feedback: why do you keep trolling every age with this kind of stuff?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Feedback: why do you keep trolling every age with this kind of stuff?
    I have to echo this. Every time, there are a few races that are clearly miles ahead of the other races.

Veteran
    Dwarf not being able to use WT is a huge penalty and makes them unplayable if not compensated by some huge benefit, which they currently don't have.

Post Fiend
    Like most other times its the same STUFF with some minor non relevant tweaks and peaks.

Game is dying and your feeding us boredom.

Ever since this nerd passive sci system has been around most racial bonuses don`t mean much ****.Why not at least make things interesting ,you know to keep players around and not shrink every age.Add some +income here +BE there etc

Avian,dwarfs and undeads feel short this age in comparison with other races like humans and orcs, why not BUFF STUFF for a change instead of nerfing. -gains and + casualties on the same races doesnt play well anywhere. What is this abomination of a dwarf, whats it ment to do ? Why so many penalties for undead ,remove some, add more buff to others and in general enough nerfs balance stuff with bonuses for a change.

Tact aswell , one of the least picked personalities , why the need to nerf to it .just remove it.

Can`t we have some more options ?It feels like every age ppl are pushed towards a niche of stuff they gotta pick which is same as an age before and before.

#bring back as an ADDITION : Dark Elfs,Gnomes,Sages,Sheppards,Freaks

Post Fiend
    Why do you hate dwarf so much?

Also, it’s a shame that +1 ospec was taken away from both Human and Warrior, especially when Elf gets +1dspec and +10% ME. Sounds like we’re gonna have a lot of tough to break elf T/Ms.

Finally, why does Rogue (supposedly the pure thief pers) get better guilds than Heretic (the T/M hybrid)? It makes no sense, even with that +20% TPA/WPA slapped in. Rogue is so much better than Heretic (more ops, more stealth, better buildings) than I frankly can’t see a lot of people going Heretic.

Oh, one more thing: I hate the forced CF changes. I don’t enjoy being forced to fight a (slightly) larger, more organized KD. It’s gonna be great for the top 20 or so, but the rest is probably going to quit when they’re endlessly chained with no way to stop it. Do you really want less players playing this dying game?
    Last edited by North Southland; 17-07-2019 at 15:18. Reason: forced CF

Director of Age Changes
    Because they're not real changes. Stop reading too much into it.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    I also feel like these changes are just trolls, at least many of them. I don't see these changes as really constructive for feedback. I have to believe you know some of them are unplayable. Why waste our time?

Post Fiend
    75% of the kingdom expected to attack, 75% of the races should at least be viable to attack with.
    If you don't want to add anything (numbers/strategy/theory) about what I'm saying so I can rebuke it. Keep your cult-like indoctrinated nay-saying to yourself.

Utopia=Drink the kool-aid

Enthusiast
    Mystics kinda need Revelation too.... they need it more than rogues due to the nature of how slow Wizard train is....
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Speed the game up. A base attack time of 16 hours leaves alot of down time while waiting for army to return. The speed up genesis rounds were actually fun. The game server doesnt need to be that fast, but give people a reason to log in a few times a day to keep army in/out.
    "Very funny, they don't have boats any more!"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless_1 View Post
    Speed the game up. A base attack time of 16 hours leaves alot of down time while waiting for army to return. The speed up genesis rounds were actually fun. The game server doesnt need to be that fast, but give people a reason to log in a few times a day to keep army in/out.
    Play Avian.

Post Demon
    Did not look to much into races since I'll be on a break for maybe a month or more but something does seem odd that some races got increased nw and cost for their elites while others got decreased cost and nw. Will probably pick Human/Something or Undead/Tactician when I do rejoin my kingdom if these changes goes through.

Oh and +1 Like to max button for science.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Veteran
    Also, what even is Warrior in these changes? Is that a typo to give them no real bonuses and duplicate the WH training time bonus?

Thread Information