Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age 82 REVISED Changes - Feedback and Suggestions

Post Fiend
    how much would it cost to remove magic for 1 age and all matija the turks

Post Fiend
    Elves should at least be +10% M.E "In War"

Obviously too strong with their 9.9/7.7 army vs orc's 12 6, with no negatives whereas Orc give a bonus to sab science to any opper's and effectively -1mana -1stealth a tick. Avian is not even in the running and undead it remains to be seen what % army they can maintain as elites, they are the side favorite but with -30% science by week 5+ they will be behind elf too.
    Elves pull even farther ahead in war once both sides are training specs.

For future update's how about you let the pre-age begin during proposed changes and buff races/per's nobody is choosing and nerf the races/pers everyone is picking. To help you balance pre-age.
    Last edited by Ganga; 24-07-2019 at 00:24.
    If you don't want to add anything (numbers/strategy/theory) about what I'm saying so I can rebuke it. Keep your cult-like indoctrinated nay-saying to yourself.

Utopia=Drink the kool-aid

I don't think Elf is "too strong", to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
    Obviously too strong with their 9.9/7.7 army vs orc's 12 6, with no negatives whereas Orc give a bonus to sab science to any opper's and effectively -1mana -1stealth a tick.
    Orcs get cheaper soldiers and a big battle gains bonus, though. In war, my largest expense is drafting and it goes without saying that land gains is what wins wars. +20% offense and +15% gains adds up to about 30% more damage, which is a substantial amount.

Avian is not even in the running
    I was going Avian/Warrior this age. I switched to Elf solely because they nerfed Bloodlust, which meant I would have a 9.9 elite anyway but with much steeper losses, which weren't worth to me the 10% land space I was freeing up by not using stables nor the faster attack rate. But I can definitely see Avian/Warrior as a viable option if you can keep those dungeons full.

and undead it remains to be seen what % army they can maintain as elites, they are the side favorite but with -30% science by week 5+ they will be behind elf too.
    Elves pull even farther ahead in war once both sides are training specs.
    Elves have better specs, but Undead have by far the best elite, more pop space, less losses and the plague. -30% science doesn't hurt that much when you start with such advantages.

For future update's how about you let the pre-age begin during proposed changes and buff races/per's nobody is choosing and nerf the races/pers everyone is picking. To help you balance pre-age.
    I think they did a bit of that, since Elf just got very popular by the time the final changes rolled in. Before that, it was all undead.

Post Fiend
    Still think that since elf is 17.6 in military compared to an orcs 18, it should not have the start of age bonus of a 8.8/7.7 spec army. Having a full spec army of that caliber combined with the late game stats makes it too strong early + late.
    The game locks draft rate to keep every race in line with each other early, then they stack a spec bonus with a military bonus on elf for a 10-28% increase to the 4000 troops your start with. Its not balance. Those bonuses should obviously be on different races to keep early game balance in check, OR elf should be the weakest late game after full elite.

As far as avian, i played it last age. I have no idea why they nerfed it this age. It wasn't played much last age. It wasnt strong, you hit yourself out even with max hospitals. And there is no reason to have attack speed over gains if your elite cannot defend.

Undead has a better elite but you can't train it, so your capped at a certain % of your ospec/elite ratio. So its military numbers aren't better than orc/elf. Even as a 14/5 it's just so top heavy how do you build to stop a chain if your coming into war as the largest in your kingdom, stacking your 5 point dspecs seem's underwhelming as opposed to an elves 7.7. It's just so much less versatile. But it plays well after its been chained, sure.

I don't think they did a good job, there is a few people playing avian/dwarf/human/artisan/warrior probably because they like the fantasy/flavour. But they don't have a competitive reason to be used
    Last edited by Ganga; 24-07-2019 at 17:00.
    If you don't want to add anything (numbers/strategy/theory) about what I'm saying so I can rebuke it. Keep your cult-like indoctrinated nay-saying to yourself.

Enthusiast
    Suggestion for next age.

Scientific Insight - 10% if self cast, 5% if cast on others.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead,

Post Fiend
    Undeads with 70k offence 1.5 days oop, elves with 30% boosted specs, everything else is forced to war just to get a eowcf which is also unblanaced allowing them to be full elite just to compete.

You think this is balance north southland?

Thread Information