Human: tactician ~ Sierra
    Orc: artisan ~ Tango

ASSAULT - Eastern Europe
    Dwarf: cleric ~ Uniform*
    Elf: rogue ~ Victor
    Faery: heretic ~ Whiskey
    Halfling: heretic ~ Xray
    Undead: war hero ~ Yankee*

Hello and welcome to TVK age 82. Though I'm not playing, I've based the kingdom from last age in accordance with changes. The kingdom is distributed with each race and personality as evenly as possible with 3 of each and 1 additional race(faery) and personality(cleric) to achieve a 25 province kingdom. My experience with faery cleric last age illustrated my army could break anything up to every core province in the #2 land kingdom as of our 5th war. Thus, I have no reservations concerning the weight of feary or cleric distribution. In addition, the defensive redundancy proved most useful for sustained land holding and damage absorption.

I'm quietly fond of artisan on the orcs for a race that finds itself shelled in most wars. To my mind the kingdom has a wealth of support so the mana depletion experienced by casters is far less troublesome. The lone undead cleric hails to my experiences ages ago. The undead in TVK are arrayed to be effective across the entire day with ample economic support to minimize enemy pressure. We want those elites built up to a healthy killer level ASAP.

Besides having elf and cleric casting support I was happy to see Pitfalls worked into both tactician and war hero. You'll note I've teamed these with heretics to reap benefit for attacker generals. My philosophy is to resist chaining at a priority level I've not seen in many kingdoms. This is both to bolster kingdom morale and retain as healthy an economy as possible: the less aid healthy provinces have to send the more likely we achieve unbreakable status.

Anyways, as always I welcome your comments and versions of your own TVK and wish you a happy and successful age.

Thank you.

PS: For those of you unfamiliar with the 5 division system illustrated above, I've arrayed the kingdom across a GMT chonographic system. Unlike most kingdoms that arrange waves at 2 GMT schedules, TVK operates on a 24 tick basis I call the elliptical wave.

The spearhead divisions are both the archetypical breakers and most likely targeted by enemy forces. Thus you'll note the assault divisions designed to flank and interfere with enemy attempts to subdue the pincer. HQ is a support entity designed to reinforce breakthroughs, stimey enemy advances or cleanup execution failures.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 20-07-2019 at 23:21.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information