Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who won?

Who won?

Absolute silence on the boards. who won the age? Was there any drama?

Giraffes land and and NW, BB land/NW prov crown and that's all that matters. No drama, Giraffes got a good early start and had no real competition so they could stay ahead all age.

Ok thanx. Agreed, those are the ones that matters. Never heard of Giraffes though.

Its a "new kd" ergo a bunch of top players from different kds that decided to play together.

Post Demon
    a bit disapointed they did not topple those two dwarfs from BB, I mean it is not like they did anything but be fed the explore pool of the rest of the kingdom, and I think BB did not even war once.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Giraffes land and and NW, BB land/NW prov crown and that's all that matters. No drama, Giraffes got a good early start and had no real competition so they could stay ahead all age.
    I dont think you can say no competition if the kd that crowned most the past ages is competing :-P

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    I dont think you can say no competition if the kd that crowned most the past ages is competing :-P
    Well Emeriti pretty much seemed to give up and go on summer age after loss against you and BB didn't want to war. Also just focused on feyr winning prov crown.

Post Demon
    Feyr anyone knows if that guy played back in Fearless Spirits like a million ages ago? I think the guy I was always competing with for the top in uniques and activity was named that or something very similair, was back maybe 12-13 years if not longer though and lost contact with all of the kingdom after gooing solo in genesis and msn stopped existing as a chat platform.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

I believe he was in Brute Force during that period!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well Emeriti pretty much seemed to give up and go on summer age after loss against you and BB didn't want to war. Also just focused on feyr winning prov crown.
    We fought for a while after war. Can't just say one didn't try when losing.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Feyr anyone knows if that guy played back in Fearless Spirits like a million ages ago? I think the guy I was always competing with for the top in uniques and activity was named that or something very similair, was back maybe 12-13 years if not longer though and lost contact with all of the kingdom after gooing solo in genesis and msn stopped existing as a chat platform.
    Feyr is around on discord I think. There was also a fear playing.

Post Demon
    maybe I remember the name incorrectly, it might have been Freyr that player used as a nick instead, as in the old norse god who is the brother of Freya.

Anyway got to see atleast 4 people I have been playing with within the past 15 ages in t100 at age end so warring tier people aiming to rank on their own still got decent results.

So Brute Force won?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    We fought for a while after war. Can't just say one didn't try when losing.
    Can't say you had any real competition either when you basically cruised through the better part of the age at no 1 spot. :P

Post Demon
    they are not the first kingdom to hold "1" after only a few weeks and maintain it, that is just the way the growth tier work these days.

Thread Information