Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who won?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    octobrev remembers. It is his duty to count the crowns, his service to the community.

Also, the tools the present warring kingdoms use are all hand-me-downs from the top kingdoms. If I had any say in it, minkbit would had remained private and you would all be slumming it with upoopu.
    You seem like a candidate for The Dwarf Circly, send me a pm so we can asign you with a good dwarf province

I do love dorfs! Not half as much as I love faetackers though... I desperately wanted to play in TFC but my request to save me a spot wasn't taken seriously. It's probably for the best though. I wasn't operating under the assumption they would be warring. War is just so painfully boring. They're capable of so much more.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    I do love dorfs! Not half as much as I love faetackers though... I desperately wanted to play in TFC but my request to save me a spot wasn't taken seriously. It's probably for the best though. I wasn't operating under the assumption they would be warring. War is just so painfully boring. They're capable of so much more.
    Sorry I don't enjoy whoring as much as warring. Also, I am happy to admit growth is a different and hard game than warring. But 90% the reason I stay away from growth is how people act. In the kingdom, as well as relations outside the kingdom, people are less happy, they're rude, toxic, manipulative, angry.

Another main problem is, well, most war KDs have players who primarily want to war, they're used to the time needed to war, and when and how that time is required. Growth isn't the same, so to have a growth KD you either need to bring in lots of new people, or well, lose a lot until you get better.

The growth scene is so small in utopia, there's a very small window to break into it. If you fail it's very hard to try again that age, means you only get like 2 weeks useful experience an age. That's no way for new talent to break into the scene.

octobrev remembers. It is his duty to count the crowns, his service to the community.

Also, the tools the present warring kingdoms use are all hand-me-downs from the top kingdoms. If I had any say in it, minkbit would had remained private and you would all be slumming it with upoopu.
    While this is true I remember umunk being the outside alternative to abs-preffered Stingernet...

Once it allowed to go mainstream after the Havoc ages..it grew poular and more kingdoms made the switch.

In all reality we can still use stingernet it since its still servicing a few kds and updating more draft and econ commands to match the usefulness of advanced intel presentation
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Who won this latest age then? There must have been some drama. There should be a page you could check even if you don`t play.

Post Demon
    login click ranking, you do not need a province for that, just an account.

I'm working on a multiplicable point based ranking, but not sure if I'll finnish, I do not feel I am quite able to create what I want to do.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Ok, did not know that.

Seems to me Barco cruised to victory with no competition. So no drama i guess.

Thread Information