Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who won?

Post Demon
    I think it has more to do with the flow of the game really, if there was no kingdoms gooing from warring to growing the growth tier would be gone a long time ago, if no kingdoms goes from growing to warring the warring tier would still be fine as it is arround 90% of all kingdoms to one extend or another.

If a kingdom goes from warring tier to growth tier that becomes a success story regardless of how they finnish, if a growth kingdoms goes from growth tier to warring tier that kingdom must be doing poorly and clearly should up their game, even if they take ww crown.

Such is the mentality of many Utopian players I believe and that is wrong, the ww and honor charts are simply different goals from nw and acres, and neither tier got any business pointing fingers of the other.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

And Korp said there was no drama

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I think it has more to do with the flow of the game really, if there was no kingdoms gooing from warring to growing the growth tier would be gone a long time ago, if no kingdoms goes from growing to warring the warring tier would still be fine as it is arround 90% of all kingdoms to one extend or another.

If a kingdom goes from warring tier to growth tier that becomes a success story regardless of how they finnish, if a growth kingdoms goes from growth tier to warring tier that kingdom must be doing poorly and clearly should up their game, even if they take ww crown.

Such is the mentality of many Utopian players I believe and that is wrong, the ww and honor charts are simply different goals from nw and acres, and neither tier got any business pointing fingers of the other.
    How many warring kds, established ones can you mention that went from warring to growth?

And to be historically speaking a success story in the growth tier you would actually have to win.

Quote Originally Posted by mero View Post
    And Korp said there was no drama
    This is no drama, this is a civilized discussion!

Post Demon
    A couple atleast that I remember, some admittedly went back to warring later and some like Sleepy and wsk is more in a grey zone and could go for either tier.

I'm hopelesly out of touch with which kingdoms are actually still arround in some form these days as most growth kingdoms keeps changing names, a lot of warring kingdoms does the same admittedly.

I probably have seen more than 20 people go from warring to growing tier on their own within the last like 10-15 ages alone.

We got like 5-6 people on discord that was former players in Ghetto Nightmare alone.

My point is without that influx of players the growth tier would have had no people left a long time ago since it is rather demanding and not everyone have the time to commit to it.

Some people also go from warring kingdoms to growth in ghettos which I've tried out myself, this is less time consuming and activity intensive than warring and might make some people think growing in gennerel is easier than warring, but you can't compare growing in a ghetto to playing in the growth tier, as long as you aren't a great target and you don't mess with the growth kingdoms on your own then most of them are happy to let you be as you don't pose a threat to their goals as a standalone player, they are less lenient with competitors I'm sure.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Your short history in HoH has clearly left you with a shameful and incomplete view of top play. Warring kingdoms are just practice kingdoms. They don't even play the whole game but rather a self-defined mini-game within its boundaries.

Will expand in a couple hours.
    True story, I was skimming through this thread and I read this comment and for some reason I thought Korp wrote this... I took a second and double taked thinking “when the **** has korp made this much sense?”

Needless to say once I realised who it was, it made sense.

All bull**** aside, this couldn’t be more true
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    True story, I was skimming through this thread and I read this comment and for some reason I thought Korp wrote this... I took a second and double taked thinking “when the **** has korp made this much sense?”

Needless to say once I realised who it was, it made sense.

All bull**** aside, this couldn’t be more true
    We who were born l33t are just one hive mind.

LoL please dont turn this conversation about me as it isnt about what you think of me or what you barely remember as it is...your gonna turn this thread into every other dead discussion on this forum

Im not trashing the NW/Land life more so than i am defending the ww/honor life...especially when (ex)tryhards mention that the only accomplishment worth recognition is Land/NW crowns.

Does it sound like I am disregarding their overall effort and skills?

Yes it does because of my recent history playing in both types of KD...the war tactics, the players they accept, the tools they use and even their activity patterns are exactly the same. In fact every 25 player KD looks to be #1 in land/nw from the start of the age...the only real difference between those KDs is the asshole leading it.

So you don't have to speak of top play as if it was ancient algebra...in modern Uto times not even NW/Land crowns are being remembered since there isnt any reason to pay attention.

People have to make a thread like this to be told who won...even though the Land/NW crown was secured weeks in advance.
    Last edited by DonJuan; 13-08-2019 at 19:03.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Demon
    There is only like 4 reasons why this thread was made in the first place, it has nothing to do about when the crown was secured.

1. someone was not playing.
    2. someone was as confused as me as to who is who up in the top.
    3. someone wanted to get attention due to beeing in one of the winning kingdoms or because they did better than usual.
    4. someone was trolling.

Reason is i`m not playing. Still fun to know whats going on in utopia.

Post Fiend
    Warring kingdoms are just practice kingdoms. They don't even play the whole game but rather a self-defined mini-game within its boundaries.
    That is why all of your friends are trolls.

Enthusiast
    Overall Kingdom Honor Rankings
    (Age 81)
    Rank Name Honor
    1 ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) 120565
    2 Carnage Sg-My Thrashed TBB (5:2) 119662
    3 The Blood Brothers (7:13) 92031
    4 Confession of Lotus (7:14) 85793
    5 F L U F F Y L I C I O U S (6:7) 80705

Overall Kingdom Land Rankings
    (Age 81)
    Rank Name Land
    1 Giraffes (5:13) 224213
    2 ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) 172218
    3 Beastblood flows in our veins (5:15) 161963
    4 Summeriti Salutes Mem And Bin (8:3) 128712
    5 V I C I O U S (7:9) 121046

Overall Kingdom War-Wins Rankings
    (Age 81)
    Rank Name War-Wins
    1 ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) 42.75
    2 The Blood Brothers (7:13) 31.33
    3 Carnage Sg-My Thrashed TBB (5:2) 29.35
    4 PAWS (3:3) 23.50
    5 Merciless (6:3) 23.44

Overall Kingdom Networth Rankings
    (Age 81)
    Rank Name Networth
    1 Giraffes (5:13) 93957439
    2 Beastblood flows in our veins (5:15) 58872642
    3 ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) 48885934
    4 Summeriti Salutes Mem And Bin (8:3) 38497216
    5 V I C I O U S (7:9) 35374986

Overall Province Honor Rankings
    (Age 81)
    Rank Name Kingdom Race Honor
    1 Oktoberfaery (7:10) ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) Faery 12878
    2 Vogelein Barfly (7:10) ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) Faery 9840
    3 5 O Holy Night 20 (5:2) Carnage Sg-My Thrashed TBB (5:2) Faery 9609
    4 Inebriated Oberon (7:10) ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) Faery 8451
    5 Drunken Fury Faery (7:10) ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) Faery 8229

Overall Province Land Rankings
    (Age 81)
    Rank Name Kingdom Race Land
    1 FeyrCow (5:15) Beastblood flows in our veins (5:15) Dwarf 24000
    2 LaLaLisa Manoban (5:15) Beastblood flows in our veins (5:15) Dwarf 20432
    3 LightNing (5:13) Giraffes (5:13) Avian 12330
    4 11 Adore Him 14 (5:2) Carnage Sg-My Thrashed TBB (5:2) Human 12066
    5 Tipple Pixie Squeaks (7:10) ThePuncher Salutes TFC Crew (7:10) Faery

Overall Province Networth Rankings
    (Age 81)
    Rank Name Kingdom Race Networth
    1 LaLaLisa Manoban (5:15) Beastblood flows in our veins (5:15) Dwarf 8634953
    2 FeyrCow (5:15) Beastblood flows in our veins (5:15) Dwarf 8589947
    3 eragon-ofgortens (5:13) Giraffes (5:13) Human 5311642
    4 SnirpsneR (5:13) Giraffes (5:13) Human 4888407
    5 LightNing (5:13) Giraffes (5:13)

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    So you don't have to speak of top play as if it was ancient algebra...in modern Uto times not even NW/Land crowns are being remembered since there isnt any reason to pay attention.
    octobrev remembers. It is his duty to count the crowns, his service to the community.

Also, the tools the present warring kingdoms use are all hand-me-downs from the top kingdoms. If I had any say in it, minkbit would had remained private and you would all be slumming it with upoopu.
    Last edited by octobrev; 14-08-2019 at 18:15.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Remember remember the... 5th of November?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thanks for the charts Bananamancer. Also fun so see ThePuncher did so well with TFC.

Thread Information