Thread: Suggestions

Post Fiend

Suggestions

Isn't it about time you think about reducing kingdom size to 12-13 now. It would help rejuvenate the game, twice as many top kd's playing competitively, and much less punishing for small kingdoms who aren't full roster to be able to fill out. Honestly it's long overdue.

And I've tried to say it many times, but the t/m specs do not need revelation, they get a free revelations not needing 1/3 of the sciences. They need NO siege, tactics, valor, heroism, shielding. That's a free revelation on its own, added with a second revelation from the spell its just dumb that you even added it, let alone argue its NEEDED. Rouges and heretics also do not need a guild bonus, and mystics should be reduced. Everyone can be AW'd not just rouges and heretics.
    If you don't want to add anything (numbers/strategy/theory) about what I'm saying so I can rebuke it. Keep your cult-like indoctrinated nay-saying to yourself.

Utopia=Drink the kool-aid

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
    Isn't it about time you think about reducing kingdom size to 12-13 now. It would help rejuvenate the game, twice as many top kd's playing competitively, and much less punishing for small kingdoms who aren't full roster to be able to fill out. Honestly it's long overdue.
    I don't know about 12-13, but 15-20 sounds fair. It's a bit harder, in that you wouldn't be able to split KDs neatly, but it would also mean it would be harder for two former KDs to simply form an alliance and continue with business as usual.

And I've tried to say it many times, but the t/m specs do not need revelation, they get a free revelations not needing 1/3 of the sciences. They need NO siege, tactics, valor, heroism, shielding. That's a free revelation on its own, added with a second revelation from the spell its just dumb that you even added it, let alone argue its NEEDED.
    I'm not too keen on t/m pers getting relevation either, but:
    a. I can see why – this is an attackers' game, and you can no longer safely hide behind defense.
    b. I don't agree at all with your argument. By that same logic, attackers don't need 1/3 of sciences either – other than Shielding and maybe Invocation, why bother with any Arcane science? But the fact is that all personalities can use most of the science in some way or another. I played a T/M last age and I invested in Valor (so that I could kill off dragons more efficiently) and Heroism (so that I could send soldiers as aid, or recover from the former dragon killing faster). I also put science in Shielding because I was a better thief than mage and I often got fireballed by mystics.

Rouges and heretics also do not need a guild bonus, and mystics should be reduced. Everyone can be AW'd not just rouges and heretics.
    I would agree that Rogues don't need the guild bonus, but heretics? Are you serious? They're the middle-of-the-road between pure thief (rogue) and pure magic (mystic), how could they not need a guild bonus? They get extra spells, what use would those be if their guilds were just the regular ones?

Thread Information