David, you need to sell, give away, or find someone else to run Utopia. You have shown yourself unable to run this game effectively.

It is unacceptable that you ignore game-breaking bugs for years until they determine a crown. It is unacceptable that you don't even have a way for reporting or keeping track of bugs. It is inexplicable that you spend all your time adding in new features that don't work, introducing bugs along the way, and never fix them. It's very disappointing that new features added are moving toward pay-to-win. And it's completely insane that in all the time you've had the game, you haven't even started rewriting it into a form that will be fast and work with mobile apps.

I and many others have put years of our time into playing utopia. It's incredibly sad to see it get worse over time, when it could easily be made great again. But it's quite clear to me that it's never going to be great with you running it.

I am done playing while you're running Utopia, and I encourage others to make the same decision.