Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: David, please sell the game.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    Make Utopia legal again

by selling to someone who has registered company
    I takled with few people and considering the crap state the game is we are willing to offer 0.84 USD to buy the game
    Last edited by awesom-o; 16-10-2019 at 08:02.

Post Fiend
    I do not want to buy the game, you named an age Bethink the Fray.

All I want to do now is s_it on your game, so Im selling s_itting credits.

Do you desire to buy s_itting credit send pm or ask here, giving big discounts.

Post Fiend
    So many games have come and gone since utopia has been around it’s still alive and kicking each time i check in, that’s got to say something, I know I will be very sad if it ever gets shut down
    ---Leader of the nubs---

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    David, you need to sell, give away, or find someone else to run Utopia. You have shown yourself unable to run this game effectively.

It is unacceptable that you ignore game-breaking bugs for years until they determine a crown. It is unacceptable that you don't even have a way for reporting or keeping track of bugs. It is inexplicable that you spend all your time adding in new features that don't work, introducing bugs along the way, and never fix them. It's very disappointing that new features added are moving toward pay-to-win. And it's completely insane that in all the time you've had the game, you haven't even started rewriting it into a form that will be fast and work with mobile apps.

I and many others have put years of our time into playing utopia. It's incredibly sad to see it get worse over time, when it could easily be made great again. But it's quite clear to me that it's never going to be great with you running it.

I am done playing while you're running Utopia, and I encourage others to make the same decision.
    You can say same for MS and windows 10! its same for many other game company...for example Ubisoft killed Heroes Might Magic series. Blizard now made new anti record with his Warcraft reforge. Overall old games was much better for his time compare to new projects.....or maybe we are getting old! At lest YOU :p
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Hi2u Elit! Come play with us! :D
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Hi2u Elit! Come play with us! :D
    Elit would never rebuild absalom, he has standards!

They are a minority population, much like the Romani gypsies, who we rely on to build our roads and read our fortunes.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    They are a minority population, much like the Romani gypsies, who we rely on to build our roads and read our fortunes.
    ... and make little octobrevs :)
    Discord is for gey people.

Wow didn't know this nuthead is still around.

Probably because I’m banned on mugay discord! Still dealing frowns and scooping crowns though.

Just saw Giraffes won the age, congrats guys and gals
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Just saw Giraffes won the age, congrats guys and gals
    Ohai
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Helluva View Post
    Ohai
    Hey joe, sup homeslice

BEN! Come to meeee. Helluva. You have an extra " -" in your signature and it's ruining my morning. If fix that you're welcome to come too. <3

BEN! Come to meeee. Helluva. You have an extra " -" in your signature and it's ruining my morning. If fix that you're welcome to come too. <3
    Hey octo

I saw you were playing last age, maybe it’s time to come back and play. Nothing quite like and age of trollery with octo. I ain’t got **** else to do to be honest, my gf can take a back seat for a few months. She will mind but I’d just show her my pimp hand

Thread Information