Thread: Pez regen Cap?

Enthusiast

Pez regen Cap?

I had been on exactly 500 pez per tick for the last oh at least 4 ticks (sense the 1st so I have a nice big fat round number of 2000 as my Net Change This Month pez regen), but I was on 500 for longer than that (at least for 12 hrs already...).......so have anyone else experienced this?
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Enthusiast
    still 500, 2 ticks later.... which is odd.....

Peasants
    500 peasants

3,000 peasants
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Post Fiend
    Not really, but I'm not at the size where I get 500 pez/tick.

I do get more than that during EOWCF, so if there's a cap it's not a hard one.

Post Demon
    if your peasant count to begin with was very low then I believe the explanation is you would have grown below 500 peasants with increased birthrate from warending. But 500/tic is minimum in warending, so growth was 500 and will increase once peasant count and birth rate puts it above 500/tic.

The wiki for warending supports that this is what happened to you.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Enthusiast
    my pez count around that time was 20k ish so 500 flat even every tick does not make sense... unless they screwed up the EoWCF and accidentally put the MAX of 500 and not a MIN of 500.....

* +1000% Birthrate (minimum 500) for the first 72 hours only

damn it, after doing the manual math I think it is a bug (well wrong coding)... i guess ill submit a ticket.
    Last edited by RedPanda; 29-08-2019 at 17:32.

Post Demon
    Sounds like that could be, unless you had chastity or plague for those hours and therefore would have gotten 0 if not for the minimum 500/tic in warending
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Enthusiast
    Chasity is a short duration, and plague is auto cured so yea not those two.

Thread Information