Thread: Utopia Dreaming

Utopia Dreaming

Hello, unsure if I should post this here or somewhere else. I've been playing with a bunch of knuckle heads in Warcraft for years now. Fun times for this kind of game. Sadly this coming age I have placed myself on the side lines. For a good reason too! Am switching net and phone providers to a third party group here and will be saving like 90 bucks a month if this works out. However this is not what I'm here to talk about, just wanted some back story. Haha.

Often we talk about ideas of what our overlords here at utopia should do, and yeah we rant and complain. We love this little medium and what it offers. I'm here to share an idea that I'd love to see happen. Now I don't expect it to come about or even if it's fair to rule in. I'm not on the level of those who could offer solid advice, not a real techie that could run the figures, or join the greater portion of players demanding change cause well. I've always played TM. I'm usually a mystic cause I can't commit to attack times due to personal reasons. Like everyone who plays attacker, they love to see changes that improve their position. So here it is....

Hidden Acres on Mystic, Rogue, and Heretic personalities. Or any TM class in general. It could even be on the races.

I'm dreaming, I know. Just imagine being a rogue with a hidden 10% Dens, or a mystic with 10% guilds? Hell a heretic could have 10% towers for evil deeds.

I guess if I were to be real about it and not just dreaming of a better ivory tower as some would say, hidden acres could be implemented to prevent PKs in general on all classes. But our sick sadistic selves love to see players die off. You're all evil! lol

Just dreaming here, wanted to share something before my phone and net gets cut off during the switch. Thanks for wars to all Warcraft have matched with, and thanks to the people running utopia.

Oh snap, just thought of this after!

If hidden acres were to be theme'd into this, allot a portion of untouchable acres as a castle, keep, nest, graveyard, etc. All dedicated to a specific land type like farms, homes, forts, etc... haha! Love it :)

Thread Information