Thread: Secret Santa 2019 ~ Sign up until 10 November

Secret Santa 2019 ~ Sign up until 10 November

~~~Targets are out! Happy hunting!~~~

Since the X-mas (or Christmas, Yule, Crimbo, holiday season or whatever) is getting near and we felt the jiggling of little elf spirits up into our stomachs! Get ready for the sixth Utopian Secret Santa!

You're wondering what I'm talking about? In short, people send small gifts (self made or bought) to other Utopians and get something in return. The fun part is that no-one knows (except me) who will give them a present! Afterwards people can of course tell (or write it on the gift), but it should stay a big mystery till Christmas (or Yule, Crimbo or whatever you call it). Here you find the 2018 edition, 2017 edition, 2016 edition, 2015 edition and the 2014 edition.

How does it work?
    You give me following information. I write it down and 'decide' through a random number generator who sends a gift to whom*. The sender (Santa) gets a message of who their target is. Please remember that sometimes gifts get stolen by evil postmen or simply don't arrive on time. Don't panic! If needed, contact me and I'll contact your Santa. Also, if you think your gift will not arrive in time, let me know and I'll pass the word discreetly on to your target. It might also be a good idea not to make or buy something expensive: you might get something cheap in return and be sad. We don't want that.
    Please also remember: don't send something you wouldn't like to get. Don't send dildo's to everyone!
    Two last things: some people want to give more gifts (to different targets), that's fine! I'll make sure that everyone who sends X gifts, gets X gifts in return (so people who send out three gifts, get three gifts). Some people don't have the means to ship stuff all around the world, no problem! Just tell me in the message what your limits are.
    CHECK OUT HOW MUCH SHIPPING IT WOULD COST! I really loathe people pulling out last minute (after targets are assigned) because they forgot and it's suddenly too expensive. If you don't know how, ask me (and tell me your country).

*The first two editions I worked with a true random number generator, only taking into account where people mentioned they didn't want to ship. To facilitate shipping (to make it cheaper for y'all and to hopefully get less missing posting packages) priority targets, still randomly, will be from your continent (N-America, S-America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia/NZ). If you want a truly random target (possibly from another continent), let me know! If there are not enough participants from your continent (I'm looking at S-America, Africa and Asia), you'll get an intercontinental target too.

I need this:
    - Nick (IRC, forum, Discord)
    - Sex (if comfortable)
    - The way to contact you for your target (forum, e-mail, Whatsapp, Slack, Discord, whatever is the easiest for you)
    - Name (in case your postman doesn't deliver gifts addressed to your nickname)
    - Amount of gifts
    - Ship outside EU/US/Asia/Africa/whatever (yes if all locations are fine, specify if certain limits)
    * If you don't care if your target is from the same continent, tell me
    - Your address or postal box (Don't forget to mention the country!)
    - To facilitate the job of your future Santa, I'd love if everyone would answer these questions. The answers will be forwarded to your Santa, who will be free to use or ignore it.
    * Upload/link 3 of your favorite images
    * What's the first song that comes to your head when you read the word "Scuzzlewumpus"

How to contact me?
    - Forum PM: Nim
    - Discord PM: @Dumnorix#2805

---

Participants:
    1. Dumnorix
    2. QueenMab
    3. Universe
    4. Trepidus
    5. Mikki
    6. Evil Queen
    7. Sjippe
    8. Ontemar
    9. Iceshimmer
    10. Brickwolfman
    Last edited by Nim; 15-11-2019 at 16:57.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Largely meaningless given the activity, but stickied. Glhf

I know, I know. DavidC linked it in the announcements and I'll spam the link on Discord.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Count me in this year :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

woop!
    PEW PEW PEW!

~~~~ TARGETS GIVEN ~~~~

Please remember:
    - If you get an early present, DON'T OPEN BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
    - Post pictures or send them to me if you can't post them yourself.
    - You're a Santa and you're certain your gift(s) will arrive late. Warn me, I'll pass the word. :)
    - You're a target and you haven't received your gift(s). Let me know, I'll poke your Santa('s) to see if everything is ok on their end.

Happy crafting or buying fellow Santa's!

If you missed this edition, write down in your agenda to look out for next year's edition in October 2020!
    PEW PEW PEW!

I so hope someone gets an Epstein gift...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thank you Santa!
    It smells good and comes with questionable peep hole... what more could a girl want?! =)
    https://i.imgur.com/elx6RcG.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ZFXxvaw.jpg
    edit: I also got a second package from this Santa =) it's a poncho/shawl that came yesterday I will post pics when I get off my tuffet and take some lol
    Last edited by Mikki; 29-12-2019 at 13:49.

Woohoo!

Post your pictures! There should be a couple of other gifts arrived by now! :)
    If you can't post it yourself, message me wherever and I'll post it for you.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Thank you santa! Just what I needed to add to my collection ;-)

Last edited by Sjippe; 28-12-2019 at 12:11.

Thank you Santa #2 =)
    fuzzy socks, dutch thumbs, choclate ducks and dodgey pole dancing santa (well thats what it looks like lol), windmills and snow globes
    YAY all kinds of bits and pieces. Thank you
    https://imgur.com/QbZUzRi

Thread Information