Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quitting after 20 years.

I dont see how smaller kingdoms would make more leaders. You have a lack of people wanting to lead is it now and there isnt huge difference in leading 15 man kingdom than a 25 man kingdom. But suddely all these leaders would pop out of nowhere willing to lead all the supposed kingdoms that would be created?

Enthusiast
    I think the argument with smaller KD sizes, is you have more KDs, thus a greater range of skill. Meaning the low end leaders can compete with each other more reasonably, building a larger competitive base will build more leaders.

As is, it's near impossible to start leading or build a kingdom from scratch. The barrier to entry and skill level is too high, for the most part. Also, actually getting to 22 stable provs without some crazy luck is impossible for spontaneous kingdoms or random filled kingdoms.

Damn oldies..still talking about Utopia..get a life!!
    FM

Post Fiend
    Just read that age is called Bethink the Fray

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

R.I.P.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TerricK View Post
    I'm just coming back after a few years away
    Likewise

Post Fiend
    Shaddap korp

I shall resume your conquest

Post Fiend
    The thing about 25 provinces is that only top KDs keep all 25. Casual KDs aim at 22-23 and they’ll do anything to get people to drop, because otherwise you’re exposing yourself to constant, endless top KD waves and that makes for a miserable age.

Dropping to 15 provinces would do two things:
    a. It would make people think a bit harder before dropping a couple provs to avoid top KDs, since now a provinces matters a lot more.
    b. More KDs with 15 provinces means you can actually find someone with whom you can have a fair fight, instead of constant, incessant waving.

And I saw someone mentioning all the “kingdomless grunts” that smaller KDs would result in. Who are you talking about? Utopia players aren’t grunts, and it’s honestly very boring to play just to abide by someone else’s orders. Smaller KDs would allow more people, proportionately, to share in a KD’s decision-making and strategy, instead of tuning out and just hitting whoever is the current chain target.

Quote Originally Posted by North Southland View Post
    The thing about 25 provinces is that only top KDs keep all 25. Casual KDs aim at 22-23 and they’ll do anything to get people to drop, because otherwise you’re exposing yourself to constant, endless top KD waves and that makes for a miserable age.

Dropping to 15 provinces would do two things:
    a. It would make people think a bit harder before dropping a couple provs to avoid top KDs, since now a provinces matters a lot more.
    b. More KDs with 15 provinces means you can actually find someone with whom you can have a fair fight, instead of constant, incessant waving.

And I saw someone mentioning all the “kingdomless grunts” that smaller KDs would result in. Who are you talking about? Utopia players aren’t grunts, and it’s honestly very boring to play just to abide by someone else’s orders. Smaller KDs would allow more people, proportionately, to share in a KD’s decision-making and strategy, instead of tuning out and just hitting whoever is the current chain target.
    Stop posting

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Stop posting
    Love you too, honey.

Thread Information