Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quitting after 20 years.

Regular

Quitting after 20 years.

The new changes make the game suck the big one. No fun. :(

Which ones specifically? :D

This thread is now an exit interview.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    changes are there every age.

can we make it a brexit interview?
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Needs to get out more
    I don't mind the changes, but respect opinions on the matter.

More players should take ages off to tinker around. Instead of choosing what you perceive as the best race and personality, try running the worst race with the least effective personality. You might surprise yourself. What this does, besides improve your ball size, is force you to exercise think-muscles that atrophy in highly regimented kingdoms.

Your mileage may vary, but using your intuition will improve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Which ones specifically? :D

This thread is now an exit interview.
    Getting rid of the stances, and killing troops that are not home. Are 2 that come to mind, but theirs more.

I miss stances too.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by Samuelcula View Post
    Getting rid of the stances, and killing troops that are not home. Are 2 that come to mind, but theirs more.
    Are you just now realizing those changes happened a while ago?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    like 10 ages ago for stances, not sure if it was intended to make everything into a battle royale, gb protection and ritual does not have the same detering effect on randoms, neither does GS, which for some reason lowers GBP as it is acres taken not hits made that is the determining factor.

Still so many changes has come and gone, new races, new personalities and spells have for a lot of them been rolled back a few ages later, and science went back to part book based as well.

I do not think we will need more rollbacks on changes, and also if your province name is Outplayers Empire you kind of deserve what is currently happening to your province since you chose the wrong kingdom to hit in warending, only regret is I was occupied with retaliating randoms, and thus was unable to join in hitting so far.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelcula View Post

Ya, and didn't like them from the beggining
    , but gave them a try. When my troops are out rjey should be safe. Half of attackers job is saving them.

Removing stances was the best change MUGA made. Maybe the only good one.

Almost anyway. EOWCF is still there. :\
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Fanatic
    Outplayers Empire still playing ? Hadn't seen him in awhile. Thought he got tired of being killed a few ages ago

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Outplayers Empire still playing ? Hadn't seen him in awhile. Thought he got tired of being killed a few ages ago
    he was, i killed him this age
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Post Demon
    technically he let his province overpop at 450 acres or so, and thus it was not a 0 acre province kill. I'm happy we did not let it slide cause we wanted to move on to the next war or something.

Post Fiend
    I liked this age's changes. If anything, we need more, deeper changes.

I also liked a lot this post:

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    More players should take ages off to tinker around. Instead of choosing what you perceive as the best race and personality, try running the worst race with the least effective personality. You might surprise yourself. What this does, besides improve your ball size, is force you to exercise think-muscles that atrophy in highly regimented kingdoms.
    Sometimes playing in middle-tier KDs feels like letting someone else play and just acting as a caretaker.

Thread Information