Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quitting after 20 years.

Im quitting also
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-79- SYG

Forum Addict
    do that after we farmed you please
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Im staying - so sadly you will ALL have to put up with more jokes from me.... sad to see older experienced players leave - I look forward to seeing you BOTH return with renewed vigour after a break
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

For one and you might not want to hear this but the Kingdoms are way too big. Your going to have to face facts and pull your head out of that hole you stuck it in. We are busy people who don't have time to play 24/7 and have no life. We love the game the 2400 or so who are left. You lack graphics and flash booms but you have a great Game. The changes are whatever, they aren't that big of an issue. You need to lower the Kingdoms province number to a more manageable size for a busy fast pace life style. I know some will hate this and threaten to quit!~ If you haven't noticed people are still quitting! Whats the one thing that is out of whack? Kingdoms size's, 15 normal size up to 20 would do nicely and make it easier for monarchs to manage. If you haven't noticed some of of have ready been doing this. BOTTOMLINE! we are busy if the game takes too much time we will walk away at some point.
    Last edited by Rockie Cantais; 01-12-2019 at 18:52.
    Before you can see the truth, you must be willing to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockie Cantais View Post
    For one and you might not want to hear this but the Kingdoms are way too big. Your going to have to face facts and pull your head out of that hole you stuck it in. We are busy people who don't have time to play 24/7 and have no life. We love the game the 2400 or so who are left. You lack graphics and flash booms but you have a great Game. The changes are whatever, they aren't that big of an issue. You need to lower the Kingdoms province number to a more manageable size for a busy fast pace life style. I know some will hate this and threaten to quit!~ If you haven't noticed people are still quitting! Whats the one thing that is out of whack? Kingdoms size's, 15 normal size up to 20 would do nicely and make it easier for monarchs to manage. If you haven't noticed some of of have ready been doing this. BOTTOMLINE! we are busy if the game takes too much time we will walk away at some point.
    How does that even make sense? Lowering kd size have no impact on your activity in the game. Besides, you dont have to spend 24/7 not that ever was necessary not now nor back then.

Thread Information