Thread: I'm feeling out of the loop

Post Demon

I'm feeling out of the loop

Maybe I have not paid enough attention lately, or maybe it is due to ever changing names, but I feel utterly confused as to what kingdms can be considdered top kingdoms nowadays, even as I joined up with a few former kingdom fellors and a few strangers to try and compete for racial crowns, and even as I can see the top ranked kingdoms every day ingame.

I am left to wonder who is kingdom xx really and what name did they play under before, are kingdom yy really a top kingdom, and where is kingdom zz that I remember from the past?

In total I am utterly confused, and I know a few kingdoms retired every age and a few might have gotten back together again while others are brand new.

Sometimes I'm left to wonder if any kingdom left in t10 with 25 people on the roaster can be considered a top kingdom these days, and if any group of people that want this enough can achieve this, but I remember a few wars in the past where we was utterly outclassed by top kingdom candidates, so there is definally a line between casual and hardcore still arround, I just can't seem to spot that line anymore and hope that someone can help me out in that regard, or that someone might share ther view on who is top kingdoms and who is not.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Its a ever changing scenery these days.

Post Demon
    Maybe that is just the state of the game, could have sworn accension was a warring kingdom, and merciless the same, now merciless seems to win while we got merged with the remnants of Emeriti who moved to a shell and brought all their remaining people there at the start of the age, I even heard Barcoloco was in a similair spot for players early age and Ruthless dropped almost to arround 50 for land and nw.

I can't seem to spot COL and TF circle has vanished too, and half the kingdoms with biggies are like ours a kingdom on far less than 22 players, and I got former kingdom fellors in like half those kingdoms as well now.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

No more top kds

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Q_QMaybe I have not paid enough attention lately, or maybe it is due to ever changing names, but I feel utterly confused as to what kingdms can be considdered top kingdoms nowadays, even as I joined up with a few former kingdom fellors and a few strangers to try and compete for racial crowns, and even as I can see the top ranked kingdoms every day ingame.

I am left to wonder who is kingdom xx really and what name did they play under before, are kingdom yy really a top kingdom, and where is kingdom zz that I remember from the past?Q_Q

In total I am utterly confused, and I know a few kingdoms retired every age and a few might have gotten back together again while others are brand new.Q_Q

Q_Q Q_QI'm left to wonder if any kingdom left in t10 with 25 people on the roaster can be considered a top kingdom these days, and if any group of people that want this enough can achieve this, but I remember a few wars in the past where we was utterly outclassed by top kingdom candidates, so there is definally a line between casual and hardcore still arround, I just can't seem to spot that line anymore and hope that someone can help me out in that regard, or that someone might share ther view on who is top kingdoms and who is not.Q_Q
    Who is this drama noob?

You better dont apply to TDC we accept only cool people.
    Discord is for gey people.

Post Demon
    I only play Dwarf on WOW never played dwarf in utopia, and don't feel I've missed anything.

if the dwarf circle or whatever really is a thing it is mostly for comic reliefs I presume.

Post Fiend
    I played dwarf this age and I enjoyed it. Lots of cool bonuses.

They’re definitely getting nerfed next age, though, because we need a comic relief race.

Thread Information