Thread: A few small suggestions, 1 to make money

Post Fiend

A few small suggestions, 1 to make money

1. For a small fee, maybe like 50 cents, or to watch an advert have attack times reduced by an hour, and have t/m ops slightly more successful for like 5 minutes.

2. Add the MAX button on the dragon funding page.

3. Have a button on the KR page to use all runes/mana attempts.

4.Bring fog back. But have it so only a small portion of troops get temporarily left behind in their return. Have the lost troops/hours in parentheses. (I this would have to be for all the races, or only one personality, or support spell only cast by another .)

5. There should be an attack that takes hostages. Adding primarily peasants, but also captures troops of whatever race and maintains there race and values. Peasants are permanent. Troops are returned after war is concluded. This would be available during war only. (And yes, undead troops would have the ability to still spread plague, at a rate that is equivalent to a % of troops sent.)

6. Thiefs should have an ability to support kingdomates. Attached to a personality. I can think of two likely ops:
    6a. Sending a portion of thieves to act as additional defense for a short duration. This should not effect the recipients population. Owner of thieves pays upkeep. Probably a max of 10% to be able to be sent. 80% return home.
    6b. Booby Traps. Owner of thieves is able to send thieves to set booby traps to kill additional thieves in defense. A portion of thieves to die in horrific accidents during attempts on every attempt, % varies per a RNG. TPA of the target recipient not to be taken into account. Success being 100% random.

7. Introduce seasons. It should affect different races differently. There are tons of ways this could play out and would be a two page post if I shared all the creative theories.

8. Fix it so we don't have to rotate our phone to get the send button to show up on posts and messages.

9. Create a damn app to put in the Google play store that makes playing from the phone more accessible and easy. Let's get more people playing.

10. Clan wars server. Just have two options for which clan to join. Short ages like 1 month to start. Possibly extend that length over time. Dragons sent would only effect 1 race and only killed by that race.

Ok community. Flame on! Tell me which one you hate most

And I would like to say... thank you... to all the devs. I have enjoyed playing utopia for 20 years now. I so appreciate this game has not gone away.
    Last edited by madolf; 08-12-2019 at 05:18.

That fog suggestion. Just wow.

Stop

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by madolf View Post
    1. For a small fee, maybe like 50 cents, or to watch an advert have attack times reduced by an hour, and have t/m ops slightly more successful for like 5 minutes.
    Hell no.

2. Add the MAX button on the dragon funding page.
    Yes.

3. Have a button on the KR page to use all runes/mana attempts.
    I don’t know, the algorithm seems to repeat its result when you attempt the same thing repeatedly with no time in between. I may be wrong, though.

4.Bring fog back. But have it so only a small portion of troops get temporarily left behind in their return. Have the lost troops/hours in parentheses. (I this would have to be for all the races, or only one personality, or support spell only cast by another .)
    Ooh, I love this, very chaotic. But it’s gonna be a naw from me, dawg.

5. There should be an attack that takes hostages. Adding primarily peasants, but also captures troops of whatever race and maintains there race and values. Peasants are permanent. Troops are returned after war is concluded. This would be available during war only. (And yes, undead troops would have the ability to still spread plague, at a rate that is equivalent to a % of troops sent.)
    There is already an attack that does this – the traditional march. You get some peasants and you capture troops. They're not returned, but that’s about it.

6. Thiefs should have an ability to support kingdomates. Attached to a personality. I can think of two likely ops:
    6a. Sending a portion of thieves to act as additional defense for a short duration. This should not effect the recipients population. Owner of thieves pays upkeep. Probably a max of 10% to be able to be sent. 80% return home.
    6b. Booby Traps. Owner of thieves is able to send thieves to set booby traps to kill additional thieves in defense. A portion of thieves to die in horrific accidents during attempts on every attempt, % varies per a RNG. TPA of the target recipient not to be taken into account. Success being 100% random.
    Booby traps seems fun, but the rest of this is awful. There are already spells to catch/diminish the effect of thieves –Clear Sight and Illuminate Shadows– and the latter is a support spell.

7. Introduce seasons. It should affect different races differently. There are tons of ways this could play out and would be a two page post if I shared all the creative theories.
    Interesting. Tell us more.

8. Fix it so we don't have to rotate our phone to get the send button to show up on posts and messages.
    I have never had to rotate my phone and I have a smaller phone.

9. Create a damn app to put in the Google play store that makes playing from the phone more accessible and easy. Let's get more people playing.
    YES. Yes yes a thousand times yes. Also make an iPhone app.

10. Clan wars server. Just have two options for which clan to join. Short ages like 1 month to start. Possibly extend that length over time. Dragons sent would only effect 1 race and only killed by that race.
    There used to be two (regular play) servers but nowadays there simply aren’t enough players.

Other than that, this particular idea doesn’t sound too exciting to me.

Regular
    An official app would be nice. They can add social media share buttons for war wins or big attacks or daily stat summaries like what mobile games do.

Thread Information