So I have had this probably so many dozens of times I dont even report it anymore. You burn all of your stealth on intel, then find afterwards that the bot saved none of it. This used to only happen when you took the intel by clicking on the province from the KD screen, but this age I find it happening all the time from the thievery menu. The only way to get the info into the bot is pasting it manually, and that is only if you notice it isnt saving. This is harder to do since nowadays less people play this on computers and more play on mobile. I get the impression that Munk is completely MIA. I havent seen him anywhere on discord. I feel that this bot should be removed from the game next age, it is useless, plus there is no way to contact the developer of it. DavidC has replaced my stealth before from doing into and it not saving, but this problem seems much more common now than in previous ages. I think we need to go back to using off site bots. Ingame munk is total crap and should be removed. It was supposed to make the game easier, but it is actually just hugely frustrating. When the bot was first integrated into the game I recommended to my KD that we use an offisite bot in addition because even at that time I knew munk was flawed. When I use all my stealth to get intel and its not saved it really makes me want to quit this game.