I was just thinking that there is still some discrepancy in the design of the game features with regards to race and personality bonuses. There's been a move away from fully nullifying a negative effect like with ambush protection being just partial negation as opposed to it being total immunity before. I think this is good as it doesn't completely erase an aspect of the game. I think that the last couple of holdouts for this are War Hero dragon immunity and UD/Cleric plague immunity.

I think that by weakening these absolute immunities, the personalities and races in question can than be expanded with other bonuses and it will be less frustrating if ever you come across a KD that mostly nullifies one or more key aspects of gameplay. It might not be a current problem, but there are times when you feel like sending a dragon is bad decision and a waste of gold or that you just lose a whole feature from your race like UD plague when fighting another UD KD or lots of clerics. Of course, this all depends on whatever race/pers is popular for the age.

Perhaps the developers can consider toning down the immunities in exchange for a few more bonuses in the future. War Hero can reduce dragon effects by 50% or so which I think is very possible to implement code-wise and Clerics can perhaps get a free hospital effect of removing plague by a certain percentage per tick instead of full immunity to plague. There are times when UD's immunity to plague has been removed and I think it's okay. Maybe UD only receive 50% of plauge penalties to differentiate them from clerics.

I think it would make things more interesting and avoid that feeling of the race/personality combo you picked was countered in a bad way. I think that the partial negation like the current Ambush reduction and learn reduction is the better direction to follow.