Thread: Krozairs Komments

Krozairs Komments

So I was reading in here and thought I would share a little... this is from LAST age... those who have been in Anzac/PainTrain will recognise the forum thread straight away... but after every war I do a write up for the kingdom.... it is done in Excel and it sets out the stats for the war... as well as my thoughts on the war and how it went..... some like my Komments... some may not like my Komments... but those past and present members of the kingdom realise NO ONE ignores my Komments....

Why am I sharing them... partly to show others across the server that sharing intel helps people improve its a simple fact... if you are leading a kingdom then let people know how they are going.... I am NOT suggesting people go to the lengths I do... FYI - 2-4 days go into Komments... BUT... do give feedback...

Krozairs Komments - love em or loathe em they are my thoughts on the war

War 1:3…Result Loss...Total land exchanged: -7,192 (283/345)

Fireball
    If you want to directly go after an enemy, launching a fireball at their peasantry is an effective weapon. The fireball, if successful, will splash directly into the heart of your opponent's lands, exploding on impact, and killing instantly.
    Available to: All with minimum relationship of Unfriendly
    Effect: Kills a small and random portion of peasants (4-7%).
    Duration: Instant Cast
    Cast Message: A fireball burns through the skies of [province name] (##:##). X peasants are killed in the destruction!

Percentage of Towers:
    Kingdom Orders are 15% - and this is a snap shot 24 hours later

Great:
    randomon# 20.5, southern cros# 19.7, aquil# 15.5

Close:
    virg# 14.5. apu# 14.4, delphinu# 14.2

Getting there:
    vulpecul# 13.1, scorpiu# 12.7. reticulu# 11.4, phoeni# 10.7, ursa mino# 10

Fail
    andromed# 9.9, ophiuchu# 9.7, hydr# 9, aquariu# 8.8, the badland# 8.8, cepheu# 8.5, libr# 7.5, perseu# 6.4, pyxi# 4.5, my bel# 3.1, orio# 2.5

Kingdom Average: 10.7
    And YES I know some people had been chained but others were NOT… so think about it for a bit

Dragon No 1 Funding

Awesome:
    delphinu# 4.5m, phoeni# 1.8m, virg# 1.4m, southern cros# 1.1m, perseu# 1.1m, aquariu# 969.1k, apu# 962.9k, orio# 949.0k, ophiuchu# 918.0k

Fantastic amount
    pyxi# 777.8k, scorpiu# 634.0k, vulpecul# 576.1k, libr# 388.9k, cepheu# 300.0k, randomon# 235.7k, aquil# 201.0k

Every bit helps
    hydr# 50.1k, the badland# 50.0k, ursa mino# 21.0k, reticulu# 10.0k, my bel# 1
    Total: 17.0m
    Note Matthew DID Fund - as it was in General Chat - but it did not record

I think this also shows who was able to fund and who was not. Kuro I get was still building... but with some of the others... ????

Dragon No 2: started Feb3YR9 - people were asked to use credits and to sent as much as possible - Rogues were asked to steal for it

Awesome:
    cepheu# 1.2m, vulpecul# 983.0k, apu# 963.6k, scorpiu# 920.0k, libr# 899.7k, southern cros# 863.0k

Fantastic Amount
    virg# 408.3k, delphinu# 308.5k, orio# 260.7k, my bel# 251.1k, aquil# 226.5k, hydr# 215.6k, ophiuchu# 142.0k, randomon# 131.9k, the badland# 120.0k, pyxi# 114.5k, aquariu# 103.8k
    Total: 8.1m

Not sure if Andromeda assisted as his stats did not update... once again a good effort by a lot of people.

Sadly these provinces were not in the list: Perseus, Phoenix, Ursa Minor, Reticulum

Dragon Killing: received Feb11YR9 - PEOPLE were asked to send an average of 33k against it

Amazing!!!
    orio# 66.3k, apu# 40.4k, virg# 36.8k, delphinu# 36.0k, aquariu# 35.8k, pyxi# 35.3k, reticulu# 34.2k

Good Work
    libr# 33.9k, southern cros# 33.1k, scorpiu# 33.0k, my bel# 33.0k, ophiuchu# 32.9k, the badland# 32.0k, hoeni# 31.8k, randomon# 30.0k

Thank you for assisting
    cepheu# 27.7k, vulpecul# 24.3k, perseu# 3.2k, hydr# 34

Total: 599.6k

I do know that Andromeda sent 33k - Kuro I am not seeing you did

One KD member asked why did we not work out a sliding scale - and it was a good question... there are two reasons... A) It is a LOT harder to work out - and can cause disagreements.... B) There is no knowing after we have set it if one of the larger contributors will actually do so - OR - if they are then hit down it changes the scale again...

Their Horses
    Beginning of War: 160503
    End of War: 110956

TM Acres lost... Wave Wave + War
    Cepheus 316 1432
    Delphinus 284 284
    Hydra 468 1057
    RandomOne 421 874
    Virgo 208 383
    Total 1697 4030

Ok so these Komments are set out a little differently, but I want to give people a better idea of some of the background work that goes into what I write.

So to the Kingdom as a whole - very well done - honestly there are some rough edges to be sorted, but for the most part people did what they could with what they had on hand and did it to the best of their ability. Now I am going to repeat some things from previous Komments as obviously they have NOT sunk in... 1) If you feel a hit is not a sensible call the SAY so and let us discuss- remember Leadership is human as well and YOU know your province better than we do.. 2) if you need to the add or subtract hours to your hits to sleep - we want alert people in the kingdom.... 3) If something comes up SET A SITTER - a HUGE shout out to Random, Aquila and Perseus that I know of in the last war for doing so - 1-3 other people possibly could have set sitters in this war as it may have meant a more efficient use of their province.....4) do NOT log out in war with resources, send on runes and gold and food, and USE YOUR MANA and STEALTH.... 5) READ the Monarchs Message - its there for a reason.........ok these are the GENERAL things to think of... some have been posted lately some its been a while... but ALL are worth remembering...

So above you are seeing a range of stats of varying sorts and below are province summary stats… and thrown in are some seemingly random bits of information…. Hopefully in this discourse you will see a connection between all the different types of information...

I want to preface this with three Komments: 1) I HATE losing wars..... 2) Hindsight is always 20/20.... 3) My stated aim has been to step back from Leadership so at times I try VERY hard to do so - however as part of the leadership team I accept the losses as well as the wins......So I woke on July 3rd of Yr 8 UTO time to find that we were heading into a war… the summary, Josh had hit into a KD that was smaller land wise (just) but bigger NW wise (Just) - they had waved back… but looking at the response I can draw one of two conclusions 1) Very unlikely that they are a mainly scripted kingdom or 2) They were either going to wave us or someone else and Josh's hit tipped the balance... their response was too quick and detailed for anything else... I woke to find a dragon had been started - mainly from stolen gold and that a war wave time had been set for the 9th. As this is our normal waving time I understood the choice. We HAD waved ourselves on Jan 9th and so most peoples should have armies home. I also woke to the fact that our TMS had born over 50% of the hits and while not crippled were not 100% either, especially Hydra and Random. All up the TMs were down 1600 acres. We had less off but more def and slightly more peasants, we also were still pumping Kuro and 6 attacker provinces did not appear to be in full war build - soon two would ask for aid to convert, the others converted as they were hit. But the feeling in Leadership was that it was close to end of age - and therefore a war was not a bad thing, I did suggest that both rogues concentrate on stealing horses - but this was dismissed - the focus would be on taking acres which would deprive them of stables..... The stats for horses are above.... I think they speak for themselves.... The war wave - I have to be honest went off fairly - sadly Wednesday is my super busy day so I could not focus on what was happening..... But lets draw a comparison - there wave on the 24th took 2k acres - ours on the 9th only took 1.3k..... They then waved again on the 12th.... By the 12th with some late hitters we had increased our wave size to 1500 acres... their wave on the 12th aimed at Hybrids and TMs took another 1200 acres....

Ok - so I am not going to fight the war all over - however I am going to be a little blunt…. As you may have noticed we were NOT ready for a war against a fully pumped kingdom. We did not have the resources, and if truth be told and AS had been discussed in Leadership our TM's were too small. Their tactic was to weaken what should have been our strength and they did - they hit the TM's and focussed on the rogues. As a result instead of having some smaller rogues with epic TPA - we had some frustrated passengers for the duration of the war... Both Hydra and Cepheus were not as active as they could have been. The KD average for ops is 173 - look at both their averages... way down on what they normally can do. However it was early days and honestly at this point while effectively we were 3 provinces (Kuro, Hydra, Cepheus) down they had lost a lot of acres from their tact - so it was not as good as we hoped - but it was not as bad either.... Orders for Jan 2 - we decided to finish funding the dragon... For the month of Jan we were actually 500 acres up for the month - but we had lost our rogues and they had lost a tact.... It was at this point that we reminded the attackers that they too were allowed to cast spells.... in especial one spell was needed from the attackers and this was FIREBALL - Attackers please note the spell above as a LOT of you obviously are very unfamiliar with it... So Quick Quiz for Leadership - can you name the FOUR attackers who were the ones who DID cast Fireballs - I can.... oh and Julia you were doing a great job as well when you stopped dropping meteors on peoples heads.... But that's it - in a kingdom where there are 15 attackers and 4 hybrids - we had four people casting FB - and I was as bad as the rest - Chastity was my spell of choice this war - and you may notice that I stuck to it...my thinking being - hey peoples I am posting this in chat- so you can see that Chastity has been taken care of please throw some fireballs- and then I became frustrated and started doing both where I could... I did notice some of the other UD helping out - which was great - but Jodie and Rachel were not in the best of shape come Feb 1...

January was a disaster for us - we ended up 2k acres down and both Josh and Matt chained, and more damage down to our TM's - sadly our lack of ability to effectively chain meant that while we did damage to some - it was too general, BUT by the end of the day we had really dropped their off - it was under ours and stayed that way for a long while… SETH I am sure you will NEVER send a dragon early again - and THAT is a lesson for Leadership on ensuring people do NOT send dragons early... CAPITALS IN THE MM will get peoples attention >>>>>SO WILL TACTICS LIKE THIS<<<<<<.... So with a dragon on them you would think that Fed would be our month....

Feb - SHOULD have been a great month for us… and in many ways it was - PEOPLE be very proud of the fact that we removed an Emerald Dragon in 11 ticks - you can see who sent and who did not above… but it was still an awesome effort, but it did come at a big price - we lost three attackers and while Josh was fighting his way back up we were hurting - BUT we still were dropping their off by a bigger amount than we lost our own - BUT the peasant gap had swung in their favour... One of the reasons were quite simply we were rune poor in some instance and even poorer in casters.... Look at the percentage of towers and you will see that yes while some people had been chained there were still some very big provinces and I was honestly just looking at our stats and shaking my head... FYI... I went from the 2nd worst TB in the kingdom in the war to positive by handing out runes... I would have gladly handed out more, because I was constantly seeing people log out with over 50% mana unused... So end of Feb we are battered and bruised - BUT so are they and we are still in fair shape....

March saw us lose Pyxis and Apus and Ophiuchus and to continue to batter Jodie - Did you know that 10 of our attackers put on much needed acres and as of Mar 19 we were about 1k acres up in total for the day… and yes we ALL know what happened next…

Ok April - I woke up to the news that we were withdrawing and I have to say that was one of the cleanest withdrawals seen our stats for April show us 1800 acres up - so KUDOS to the timing…honestly it was VERY well done….

Ok so now for some general things to think about…. When you look at the stats as to who did what and when it also pays to cross reference the orders of the time and the state of the different provinces…. It also pays to look at peoples builds and how they play the game.....

VENTING TIME: - I opposed the withdraw - but it had already been decided upon, so I decided not to rock the boat-…. I was their next logical target and I put my hand up and said carry on, I also had 30% GS so my fall would have happened but it would not have been easy...…. And I will explain my reasons…. We had put 8 million into an 11 million dollar dragon… a dragon that THEY would have had to choke on as they did not have the numbers on their TMS to kill.... WE had the ONLY UB in the kingdom with Andrew.... I was about to yell at Kuro that while he had done fantastic work with the ritual he could ATTACK as well - which gave us one more attacker.... Josh and Soviet and Phoenix were ALL on the way up in acres and Aquila and Orion were holding steady... they had 6.2 off we had 5.9... they had 5.1 def we had 4.8.... not going to say it was pretty - WE had a fully renewed ritual to drop and a dragon to drop and more than enough off to keep on hitting... and MOST importantly it would have made the hit by Pyxis mean something as we then had a good chance of going on to win (Note I cannot assure people that we would - BUT - this is a numbers game and we could have tanked a Sapphire dragon way better than they could a Gold.....) So as I said before I hate losing... but I hate losing when there is still a chance of winning.....

For next age - I have already made it clear that (If it is possible) I want to step back to simply kingdom admin…. What forces me out of that is when I see things are not going the way they should… there are a LOT of very good people in this kingdom so lets treat them as the valuable assets to the kingdom that they all are....

I expect some people to review their ability to commit to the game time wise - that is normal…. Some people REALLY need to set sitters at times….Attackers just so you know I averaged 12 hours between my hits for the entire war… Yes I had to plus hours to do so - 9 uniques for me in 101 hours of the conflict - so 8 is acceptable... less than that - not really... ok so with the other tacts I have an advantage in ops due to SOT and SOM... but 172 is the kingdom average - if YOU did not reach the average - why? Look to improve people...look to make each war a little better than the last... if you cannot make return times then set a sitter - if your low on TPA train more.... Honestly I set 70% Guilds after the last war and a WPA of 1.7 at the end of it to start the war at 3.4 WPA....

Total land exchanged:*-7,192*(283/345)
    That total includes the 3377acres they took PRIOR to the war starting. If you look at the 4k lost from TMs alone (A bit of which was regained with LL) you can see that while it was a loss - in many respects it was not too bad of a defeat - if you were an Attacker. So our two losses this age have come from Kingdoms who had set wave times which they stuck to and a set plan to ONLY hit in NW order when taking a target down... And as you can see it worked. So the next question is why are WE not doing the same.... and the answer is simple... we are too diverse in time to do so.... The most logical solution is that the North American Core stay in the Kingdom, The European players and the Australasian players find a kingdom more suited to time zone.... as I said logical - but not really practical.... So our other options are looking at an earlier wave date - nothing we can do for our European players will work - but we could look at waving on the 6th and the 19th or 20th if we wanted to try a two unique per day...note that this will ONLY work where we do not have daylight savings in Oz - as the numbers then do not always work.... another option is we look to maximise hits on the 9th of each month only... may mean some adding or subtracting of hours depending on races - but also means we would most likely end up with lower overall hits.... or we accept the fact that we will NOT ever chain deeply, as a result we need to look at a more hybrid approach to wars... not hybrid provinces - but hybrid approach.... higher WPA, TPA and slightly higher Def than normal.... emphasis on Towers and Banks for builds. So people CAN play as an attacker in the traditional sense - but with 5% more towers and banks than normal - and when chained down we set expected numbers like 2 TPA and 3 WPA to be maintained so that they become more effective at helping with intel and with spells rather than less. The key factor here are YOU the individual provinces.... Leadership can set t the guidelines but if you are not following them then its a waste of time, effort and energy.

I have to start this with a HUGE thank you to the Leadership group in the Kingdom..... honestly if the rest of the kingdom do not appreciate your dedication to improving this kingdom then they do not belong here - THANK YOU ALL......Ok now somethings for Leadership to think about… who was running the war… at times I was not sure - so in typical Kroz fashion I WILL start throwing instructions out to all and sundry - so the message is clear - if you are running the war - then we need very clear plans for the day.... VERY clear plans.... if you are supporting the war if you see an opportunity (Such as chaining down an idiot who has suicided - then SHOUT OUT and stick to your convictions. If a player is NOT doing the right thing then ASK them and listen to the reason. BUT - make sure the players KNOW its better to ask BEFORE they do something than AFTER... makes for better cooperation.... I personally need to work on my communication as obviously words such as - They are funding their dragon actually mean (What is our plan for killing their dragon OR for stopping the funding) or words such as they are waving on the 12/13 and 24/1st mean (Hey we have the chance to hit them at home with PF - or steal war horses) etc.... so YES I am at fault as I should be a LOT more direct.... my concern is that after about 48 hours of me being direct most of the Leadership group would defect to the other kingdom.... so peoples I am being honest here I am torn at times as I do NOT want to hand feed you everything... also I can and will be wrong at times....and honestly I am old and I get tired and grumpy... so I sometimes do not say the things I need to say because I know it may not end well....Other things for Leadership to think about- KNOW YOUR OWN KINGDOM.... I am tired of people asking WHO can cast PF or Who can do this OP.... if needed I can update the Who is Who thread with specific spells or ops done by each province... but know your people.... GET PF up before waving.... get it up on NEW targets.... set realistic goals- we had 4 chastity targets in the war. This was a stretch - and we did a fairly good job on them = as previously mentioned our Fireballing tactics did NOT work - I even called for a blitz on Fireballs to reduce pop - did not happen.... Decide WHEN we are done with operations on a province and they can be taken down.... Larger provinces need to be dropped at some stage - I did not see any discussion on who or when.... we even had a situation where one part of leadership was saying hit all and any and another part of leadership- leave the Chasity targets... WE need to agree and be consistent... Look at peoples return times and do NOT be afraid to ask people to wait to hit if a higher NW province is due in around the same time (30 minutes is a good guide) looking through the stats there are 9 incidents where a lower NW person hit BEFORE a higher NW person... that meant reduced gains for BOTH players.... now I do not expect you to think of EVERYTHING every time - I cannot and I am honest about it - so lets train and educate the players to ASK - is there someone else coming home soon that has a higher NW than me that I can follow up on.... FYI - watch in wars how Soviet, Eirik and I will communicate... we tend to look first and then hit (Not 100% of the time- but enough that it is noticeable).... And do NOT rush into wars... honestly I woke up and looked at our overall stats...I looked at the Survey page and I shook my head.... I then looked at how many people had buildings in progress - remember we had completed a wave - and I shook my head some more.... I looked at our percentage of towers, and stables and shrugged my shoulders and said to myself...well this will be interesting.... and PLEASE when choosing a dragon look at what will hurt the other kingdom (Yes Gold will) and what we can afford (Sapphire wins) as we were 1 million away from a sapphire when we pulled the plug.... On the GREAT side of the ledger we ALL work well together and the strengths of all are in different areas and THAT is REALLY fantastic - oh and I would NOT have posted these here if I did not know that you ALL want to improve....

Ok so looking at everything - we were beaten by a kingdom that was able to organise waves more effectively - who took out our rogues early to keep hold of their offensive war horses and by some errors on our part in organisation

Attacks
    Uniques Trad Ambush Massacre Raze Conquest Plunder Fails Total
    ANDROMEDA 8 15 3 0 0 1 0 1 20
    Apus 8 14 0 0 0 0 0 0 14
    Aquarius 8 17 2 0 0 3 0 0 22
    Aquila 8 14 1 0 0 3 0 0 18
    Cepheus 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Delphinus 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Hydra 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Libra 13 12 0 9 7 1 0 0 29
    My Belt 7 24 0 0 0 0 0 0 24
    Ophiuchus 9 22 2 0 0 0 0 0 24
    Orion 8 13 0 0 0 2 0 0 15
    Perseus 9 17 0 0 0 0 0 1 18
    Phoenix 12 17 4 2 1 0 0 0 24
    Pyxis 10 14 0 1 0 0 0 0 15
    RandomOne 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Reticulum 8 12 3 0 0 0 0 1 16
    Scorpius 6 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 10
    Southern Cross 9 12 0 0 1 0 0 0 13
    the Badlands 7 14 0 0 0 0 0 0 14
    Ursa Minor 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
    Virgo 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Vulpecula 4 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 6
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Total 135 233 16 12 9 10 0 3 283
    Average 6.14 10.59 0.73 0.55 0.41 0.45 0 0.14 12.86

Hits and Average gains Acres Land hits Average Land Gained
    ANDROMEDA 2141 19 112.68
    Apus 1178 14 84.14
    Aquarius 2254 22 102.45
    Aquila 2056 18 114.22
    Cepheus 0 0 #DIV/0!
    Delphinus 0 0 #DIV/0!
    Hydra 0 0 #DIV/0!
    Libra 1828 13 140.62
    My Belt 2558 24 106.58
    Ophiuchus 2822 24 117.58
    Orion 1603 15 106.87
    Perseus 1855 17 109.12
    Phoenix 2473 21 117.76
    Pyxis 1602 14 114.43
    RandomOne 0 0 #DIV/0!
    Reticulum 1780 15 118.67
    Scorpius 1663 10 166.30
    Southern Cross 1925 12 160.42
    the Badlands 1533 14 109.50
    Ursa Minor 10 1 10.00
    Virgo 0 0 #DIV/0!
    Vulpecula 202 6 33.67
    0 0 0 #DIV/0!
    0 0 0 #DIV/0!
    0 0 0 #DIV/0!
    Total Total Average
    KD Land Gain 29483 259 114

Top 3 Acres Gained
    Ophiuchus 2822
    My Belt 2558
    Phoenix 2473

Prov Largest Hit
    ANDROMEDA 222
    Apus 232
    Aquarius 165
    Aquila 257
    Cepheus 0
    Delphinus 0
    Hydra 0
    Libra 311
    My Belt 215
    Ophiuchus 290
    Orion 188
    Perseus 197
    Phoenix 287
    Pyxis 236
    RandomOne 0
    Reticulum 265
    Scorpius 380
    Southern Cross 257
    the Badlands 295
    Ursa Minor 10
    Virgo 0
    Vulpecula 55
    0 0
    0 0
    0 0
    Average 176

Top 3
    Scorpius 380
    Libra 311
    the Badlands 295

Tm Ops Total
    ANDROMEDA 0
    Apus 154
    Aquarius 167
    Aquila 210
    Cepheus 158
    Delphinus 186
    Hydra 114
    Libra 290
    My Belt 125
    Ophiuchus 196
    Orion 174
    Perseus 274
    Phoenix 205
    Pyxis 166
    RandomOne 224
    Reticulum 90
    Scorpius 86
    Southern Cross 283
    the Badlands 202
    Ursa Minor 44
    Virgo 231
    Vulpecula 227
    0 0
    0 0
    0 0
    Average 173

Top 3
    Libra 290
    Southern Cross 283
    Perseus 274

ANDROMEDA

Matt, thank you for your hits this war, you kept your armies moving and I appreciate you posting in the chat section for dragon work. All in all a good solid war from you and a very well handled province. Not sure what happy[need with your bounce?3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 20
    Land Gained 2141
    Trad 15
    Ambush 3
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 1
    Plunder 0
    Failed 1
    Uniques 8
    Total Land exchanged -114
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 222
    TM OPs 0

Apus

A much quieter war than usual from you, self spells cast on others do not show in the stats - but that is were a LOT of your mana went to. Missed chatting with you - but since the virus understandably you have been busy. Nice to see you claw acres back, you would have had a nice ambush if we had not withdrawn. 3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 14
    Land Gained 1178
    Trad 14
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 8
    Total Land exchanged -533
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 232
    TM OPs 154

Aquarius

I was very impressed with your handling of your province in the war, nice to see you ambushing early and you helped out with ops including attempting Fireballs which was appreciated. I was going to suggest you Ambush Gump on Feb 5th - but two nice trads instead from you. 3 Gold and 2 silver stars
    Total attacks made 22
    Land Gained 2254
    Trad 17
    Ambush 2
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 3
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 8
    Total Land exchanged 125
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 165
    TM OPs 167

Aquila

Mate it was a war where you did some excellent things, and where there are some lessons that were learned. I appreciate sitting your province twice, you may not have appreciated coming back to depleted mana and stealth. Good work in getting a lot of acres back. But honestly I would prefer to sit a province where the mana and stealth are already all gone... Would you agree its fair if I claim 25% of your ops total :P :P :P ... 3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 18
    Land Gained 2056
    Trad 14
    Ambush 1
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 3
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 8
    Total Land exchanged -416
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 257
    TM OPs 210

Cepheus

Mate your province was really smacked around and yet you tried to make the most of it and to help out - if they gave war wins for effort then you would win every war. 3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 0
    Land Gained 0
    Trad 0
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 0
    Total Land exchanged -1432
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 0
    TM OPs 158

Delphinus

A very active war from you and one in which you ended up with two Mystic provinces as well as trying to sort out a range of TM ops - at the same time you had to ensure your province remained as viable as possible. A very good juggling act. 3 Gold and 3 Silver stars
    Total attacks made 0
    Land Gained 0
    Trad 0
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 0
    Total Land exchanged -284
    TM OPs 186

Hydra

Mate I gather the hits on you knocked you out of the war. I honestly kept missing you I gather when you were online. Next age I think that a hitter will suit your style of play more. It was a tough war for you. 3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 0
    Land Gained 0
    Trad 0
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 0
    Total Land exchanged -1057
    TM OPs 114

Libra

Ok - have to dig deep into the bag of superlatives for this one…Glad you stopped hitting for acres or I am sure you would have been at 6k…. Brilliant work at getting your province in the position it was and for keeping it viable. 1 Diamond
    Total attacks made 29
    Land Gained 1828
    Trad 12
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 9
    Raze 7
    Conquest 1
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 13
    Total Land exchanged 1333
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 311
    TM OPs 290

My Belt

Josh a hard war for you, I have to congratulate you on a brilliant quad after you were chained. I hope we see a LOT more ops from you next war and I have to say as well that you did a very good job of trying to regain acres. 3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 24
    Land Gained 2558
    Trad 24
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 7
    Total Land exchanged -1008
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 215
    TM OPs 125

Ophiuchus

Well didn’t you just have a very nice war. You kept your armies moving, had a very nice double ambush and ended up on the right side of the ledger for acres as well as assisting with ops where you could. I was very impressed. 3 Gold and 3 Silver stars
    Total attacks made 24
    Land Gained 2822
    Trad 22
    Ambush 2
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 9
    Total Land exchanged 159
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 290
    TM OPs 196

Orion

Mate I am seeing less and less of you in the game. I am assuming you are about to have a break and will be back when real life settles down? Thank you for sitting Logan and for making some very nice hits. 3 Gold and 1 Silver star
    Total attacks made 15
    Land Gained 1603
    Trad 13
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 2
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 8
    Total Land exchanged -838
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 188
    TM OPs 174

Perseus

I appreciated the intel updates and I have to say it is unusual for you not to have the most uniques. I hope I see that next age as when you are hitting hard we tend to win more than we lose.
    Total attacks made 18
    Land Gained 1855
    Trad 17
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 1
    Uniques 9
    Total Land exchanged -403
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 197
    TM OPs 274

Phoenix

Well didn’t you have fun - at one stage you had a ridiculously high amount of the KD peasants and then they were gone. Your activity was very high and the massacres and raze were very much appreciated. Thank you for ambushing the hits on you - it was extremely sensible hitting. 3 Gold and 3 Silver stars
    Total attacks made 24
    Land Gained 2473
    Trad 17
    Ambush 4
    Massacre 2
    Raze 1
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 12
    Total Land exchanged -1414
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 287
    TM OPs 205

Pyxis

Mate I have to honestly say I am an admirer of your playing style. You ran a VERY nice province and helped with ops and the dragons. I will also say I appreciate you following orders - but I will make this VERY clear - feel free to discuss orders, especially with me - there are times I will be a stubborn old mule - but most times I am not... I was honestly looking at an alternative trad hit for you when you posted your hit. MY BAD I should have posted a STOP message - and for that I apologise.... Also please remember I am still getting used to your awake and sleep times... did not realise until later that it was very early AM for you, so you may not have been as awake as was needed - please ADD hours next time - or minus hours - do not need angry partners Still it was a MASSIVE MASSACRE and really annoyed them. 4 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 15
    Land Gained 1602
    Trad 14
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 1
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 10
    Total Land exchanged -2440
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 236
    TM OPs 166

RandomOne

Mate - car accident and you still thought enough of the kingdom to set a sitter. REST- GET BETTER and next age I want to see how you go as an Attacker - work with Eirik please and lets see if between the two of you a lot of havoc can be created.
    Total attacks made 0
    Land Gained 0
    Trad 0
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 0
    Total Land exchanged -874
    TM OPs 224

Reticulum

Jodie you did a lot of good things AND you were one of the few provinces that were casting fireballs - and that was great. The only problem and I am sure you will agree was that sadly you were not in game enough to throw more of them. You did do a fantastic job with your armies and 3 very nice ambushes. 3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 16
    Land Gained 1780
    Trad 12
    Ambush 3
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 1
    Uniques 8
    Total Land exchanged -1462
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 265
    TM OPs 90

Scorpius

Mate I honestly thought we had lost you at one stage and that is why I tagged you in FB. You did some seriously heavy hitting and I appreciated the assist with the dragons. It honestly made your province viable. What I seriously need you to address if you are returning is your TM ops. This also comes down to time spent in game in wars. You of all people know the drill. 4 Gold stars as having the largest hit
    Total attacks made 10
    Land Gained 1663
    Trad 10
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 6
    Total Land exchanged 1379
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 380
    TM OPs 86

Southern Cross

Noob - not even worth hitting by the oppositions… says it all
    Total attacks made 13
    Land Gained 1925
    Trad 12
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 1
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 9
    Total Land exchanged 1925
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 257
    TM OPs 283

the Badlands

As one of the other few attackers consistently casting FB I really appreciated that you did so. It really was helpful, your hitting was great, Although on Feb 6th - where you did make two nice hits - it may have been nice to see an Ambush as well - but I gather your off did not stretch enough? FYI if u had two ambushes instead of the last trad (Assuming you had the off here btw) you would have gotten 212 acre - less than your trad - BUT your armies would have been back sooner to ambush the 197 hit from Power.... all speculation but you can see where I am heading. Very nice war. 3 Gold and 2 Silver stars
    Total attacks made 14
    Land Gained 1533
    Trad 14
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 7
    Total Land exchanged 911
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 295
    TM OPs 202

Ursa Minor

Kuro - welcome back a HUGE thank you for your work on the ritual and a HUGE - HUH????? Why did you not attack??? We hit a person down into your range and you did nothing - and NO it is not our responsibility to tell you everything. I know you could not hit the targets listed - but you know enough of this kingdom to know that you could have hit Raiders - he was 45k to break and you had 50k - if you had done so it would have been extremely beneficial. 3 Gold stars
    Total attacks made 1
    Land Gained 10
    Trad 0
    Ambush 1
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 1
    Total Land exchanged 10
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 10
    TM OPs 44

Virgo

Mate so what are you going to try next age? A Hybrid perhaps they need a very active player to do well in. I appreciate the MS work done by you, it was a key factor in limiting their offense. Very nice active war where you had a lot of fun. 3 gold and 3 Silver stars
    Total attacks made 0
    Land Gained 0
    Trad 0
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 0
    Total Land exchanged -383
    TM OPs 231

Vulpecula

Andrew - you hold the rare honour of being the only province on either side that was UB by wars end. We had the off to break any of their provinces, you did reach UB and you did help the KD with Aid and with dragons which meant that while we were one attacker down we held our own economically which was very useful. Thank you for playing a very patient war. 3 Gold and 3 Silver stars
    Total attacks made 6
    Land Gained 202
    Trad 6
    Ambush 0
    Massacre 0
    Raze 0
    Conquest 0
    Plunder 0
    Failed 0
    Uniques 4
    Total Land exchanged 3
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch 55
    TM OPs 227

Total attacks made
    Land Gained
    Trad
    Ambush
    Massacre
    Raze
    Conquest
    Plunder
    Failed
    Uniques
    Total Land exchanged
    Most land gained in a single tradmarch
    TM OPs

Total attacks made
    Land Gained
    Trad
    Ambush
    Massacre
    Raze
    Conquest
    Plunder
    Failed
    Uniques
    Total Land exchanged
    TM OPs

Total attacks made
    Land Gained
    Trad
    Ambush
    Massacre
    Raze
    Conquest
    Plunder
    Failed
    Uniques
    Total Land exchanged
    TM OPs

Final komment
    Ok so you are down here reading this… or maybe you bypassed a lot and still have seen this little bit at the bottom - THANK YOU for being in the kingdom, whether it was for a short while or a long while YOUR part in the kingdom has contributed. If you care to contribute more then I will see you next age... your call - Kroz

EDIT: Formatting is terrible in here - in KD forums it shows tables much better and I always have an excel copy for those that want to see it as well
    Last edited by Krozair; 25-05-2020 at 22:23.
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

Thread Information