Thread: WAR ARTICLE: Artificial Intelligence outsmart Trumptopia

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar

WAR ARTICLE: Artificial Intelligence outsmart Trumptopia

**Article Written by Sadira**

The age is starting out once again with some good old-fashioned wars where brute force and activity wins the show. This seemed to be the case with the war between AI and Trumptopia with AI coming out with the early war win. I got the privilege of sitting down and speaking with the Monarch of AI (Arka) about his war.

Me: Congrats on the war win! Was this war a pre-arranged war or did one of you wave the other to get the ball rolling?

Arka: War wasn't arranged. We were retaliated hits at first, then they sent a message to war. From that message it was kind of arranged for the 1st, but we ended up with war on the 23rd with war proposals.

Me: Looking at your papers, it seems your kingdom held the uniques. Do you feel this was one of the deciding factors to securing the war win?

Arka: This was the first time in 3 ages that we have got a war without a true wave and having all armies out...last age we were 4/6 the age before I think we were 3/5....gave up button on waves in all those. So taking that into account that we did not have to wave them, yes it was a factor for sure. But strategy probably worked better than that. NS lowest tpa, propped the heretics, max gained with avians so they couldn’t peon control, while we peon controlled them. Then chained the rogues. We chained a couple of the high off attackers before the rogues ofc. One of them did 2 WS attacks and had no incoming acres so put him below 100. Put two others below 100 as well. The undead that had 100k off and one of the avians.

Me: I take it you jumped at that opportunity on the one who did WS?

Arka: Yea we did, immediately changed chain target plan.

Me: Was there anything you felt went wrong or needed to work on?

Arka: Chaining the undead was a bad choice....but we did put him below 100 acres so he went from 100k off to 50k....at least then he had 3k def so we could all use leftovers on him....probably should have did one of the humans. But it still worked, and he was out of NW range of our dwarves. The guy that WS we had down to 60 I think and land def so he was done for the war. Its first war OOP so max gain was the best strat, our avian speed won it for sure, plus we had 24 attackers and they had 2-3 with no off.

Me: Is there anyone you would like to give a shout out to for helping the kd win?

Arka: Absolutely, I give credit to Fox, he ran this war.

Me: Anything else you would like to add or perhaps the kds plans for the age?

Arka: tbh we are just a ghetto that likes to war. Our setup was not supposed to be as it is, we just ended up this way when people were given the choice of orc or avian.

Me: I thank you for your time. I wish you the best for the remaining of the age.

Arka: Thanks, good luck to you too.

WAR SUMMARIES:

Total attacks made: 352 (7,209 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 314 (6,922 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (125 acres)
    -- Conquest: 11 (162 acres)
    -- Raze: 16 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 1 (183 population)
    -- Failed: 5 (1.4% failure)
    -- Uniques: 125
    Total attacks suffered: 206 (7,156 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 199 (7,095 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (61 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (0 acres)
    -- Uniques: 92

**Interviewers note: At the time of this interview, Trumptopia had yet to return a reply for an interview.**

Regular
    Nice interview, thank Arka for sharing your war plan. Future utopian leaders may find it helpful and gratz on the win. It would be nice to know what Trumptopia thought of the war.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    They didn't provide anything really, I had followed up but had not received anything. If I ever happen to get anything after the fact from any kingdoms and leaders, I will always add it.

Regular
    "But strategy probably worked better than that. NS lowest tpa, propped the heretics, max gained with avians so they couldn’t peon control, while we peon controlled them. Then chained the rogues. We chained a couple of the high off attackers before the rogues ofc."

that's what I found interesting

Thread Information