Thread: BLM Taunt Banner

Regular

BLM Taunt Banner

I've emailed twice about this. I've seen half a dozen people asking for it to be removed from the game. I just watched black BLM protestor cursing at LEO/Veterans they should be ashamed for being in the streets when they've been called on after riots. Watching black people yell at white people who are protesting with everyone that the white protestors are racists for taking a knee. Can we please refund this taunt as BLM movement isn't just about lifting awareness to black people and their oppression. Or can we credit accounts having to deal with this political movement?

Stay mad.

Regular
    Dang. Got me. Can I destroy communities now?

Do it.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    My eye muscles thank you for the exercise

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotFancyMan View Post
    I've emailed twice about this. I've seen half a dozen people asking for it to be removed from the game. I just watched black BLM protestor cursing at LEO/Veterans they should be ashamed for being in the streets when they've been called on after riots. Watching black people yell at white people who are protesting with everyone that the white protestors are racists for taking a knee. Can we please refund this taunt as BLM movement isn't just about lifting awareness to black people and their oppression. Or can we credit accounts having to deal with this political movement?
    To believe there are races is in itself racism. ALL LIFE matters. IMO though I am neither black or white yeah yeah yeah

Thread Information