Thread: Halfling and nw

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Halfling and nw

This age something I've really enjoyed is playing Elf. The high def specs value and the low nw cost elites. When you have a low nw unit it means that you can keep more acres cause you are stronger on defense on that unit. You also get more Population.

The opposite is true of Halfling. Which is why I made this post in the first place.

When is it time to lower the nwa value of Halflings elites?

I mean it is totally unsustainable to have 35 pop per acre cause bigger provinces will have the same nw as you. So basically you're at the same size as an Orc but he has 120% land. He still gets the same population. So what's the point here? Should you keep less acres but compete with people your nw size? They will have the same population as you cause your nwa on your elie is not lower than theirs. Therefor he can have 120% land and the same population and the same nw. Basically because your units are weaker.

As far as I've concerned in utopia a "Lower" nwa is better than a high one.

You should change Halfling's Elites to 6.5 nw So Halfling Can Keep The Same amount of acres as other provinces but have a population that is larger.
    Last edited by vicke; 05-07-2020 at 08:54.

Thread Information