This is about a little balancing between mystic, rogue and heretic which I think is needed.

Here - losses Blizz but takes GA.

Mystic - gains Blizz. Meteor Shower updated to kill all troops(including army away) and thieves.

Rogue - access to all thievery ops switched with access to all basic thievery ops + aw and prop. No access to GA.

More reasoning about the suggestion if you want read it.

Rogue is simply too powerful and needs some nerfs. The nerfes doesn't have to come from reducing TDs. Just like we nerfed mystic while ago with the introducing of the heretic.

Mystic at the moment seem more like an FB/ET bot than over time dmg dealer. I do agree that ms is powerful(especially combined with storms and chastity) but the rogues ability to destroy a mystic/here in 3 mins is ridiculous. MS update will make it more powerful against both attackers and rogues and having a/mystic will be more viable than it's now.

Heretic as a supposed a/t/m is kinda weird. No special thievery ops but 3 special and powerful magic spells and bonus instant thievery dmg. IMO here should be more of an instant dmg support a/t/m with ga, fg and nm but losing the bonus instant thievery dmg.

Overall I think this will make t/m power more coordinated - i dont know if that is the aim or the direction devs want to take.