Thread: Age 87 VIRTUAL KINGDOM

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    The HQ

I’ve offered what the spearhead and assault divisions do, but I may have missed explaining HQ. HQ is there to support the division either to ace an objective more quickly or bolster a division that is failing to achieve its objective. This is why the human necromancer is an ideal rover. The mystic can cast meteors where others may've failed. The elf can cast support to sagging defenses. The human artisan can update intel as well as support a nw zone initiative. All these things and many more.

The NW Zone

When I use to relay tap it was usually started by strife in war. To offer myself the best chance to stall being chained, I would march like so:

1st General: Ambush attack from attacker above my nw/acres
    2nd General: Ambush attack from attacker above my nw/acres
    3rd General: Trad march attacker below my nw/acres
    4th General: Trad march attacker below my nw/acres

So the ambush armies started the process of the relay by returning at different times from the trads. I’d then combine ambush armies to trad down or grab easy acres in my max wheelhouse. I’d continue this process, spreading armies equidistant but relevant to enemy defenses. While this relay takes place, I’m carefully spreading nw/acres to a low max bubble. At this point anything below you is a matter of playing Whac-A-Mole: anything that enters your nw/acre dmz is attacked. You chain from above as necessary, but only absorb attacks that enhance your zone. I like to ambush the bigger provinces because it reduces their offense so they’re less a threat to our t/ms and trad the smalls to strangle their economy.

This is a specific type of attacker that can enhance the core. By providing a nw zone you offer respite for fellow attackers that breakout after being chained. Being chained and persevering is exhausting activity. These conventional attackers deserve a moment of composure. This in turn should relieve the kingdom of tremendous aid consumption.

Most leaders can’t stand my builds and if I ever go vacation mode the sitter always moves stuff away from my strat. Most of this is convention being confronted by the unfamiliar. These guys build wonderful stuff but it ends up in the gutter at the end of a chain lol. By being the ugliest thing on the kingdom page I’m given exactly what the enemy shouldn’t: time.

I’m big on guard stations like a good top player should be, but I run fat with mediocre offense and higher wpa/tpa. It’s a top build without razing homes. I simply don’t replace the homes. I almost never run barracks and barely run stables if my race has high offense. This is how hunter/killers are
    built. This is a specific attacker killer that might be able to break t/ms but it’s not the focus. Basically I will lock horns with any attacker in my nw wheelhouse even if I’m running a faery attacker. My preference is the necromancer type that are durable and race is just the cream.

My wpa/tpa is used to probe the enemy for weakness and resources.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 30-07-2020 at 23:29.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information