Thread: What's going on?

Sir Postalot

What's going on?

Haven't been really paying attention much the last few months, but from what papers I could snatch as I was playing provinces it seems like last age emeriti got some gold robbed from them, which literally happens to every kingdom who isn't in eow protection and then used that as an excuse to hit into another kd's eow (which I'm guessing war barco) cause they like to hit into other kingdoms eows anytime they might lose.

So as I see them gearing up for a fight in 3 days with someone who is probably the same kd they hit into their eow last age, like is there any reason at all not to just use my ghetto armies to razekill their chained dudes? Granted I don't know who they are, but I'm guessing they're the orcs.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Haven't been really paying attention much the last few months, but from what papers I could snatch as I was playing provinces it seems like last age emeriti got some gold robbed from them, which literally happens to every kingdom who isn't in eow protection and then used that as an excuse to hit into another kd's eow (which I'm guessing war barco) cause they like to hit into other kingdoms eows anytime they might lose.

So as I see them gearing up for a fight in 3 days with someone who is probably the same kd they hit into their eow last age, like is there any reason at all not to just use my ghetto armies to razekill their chained dudes? Granted I don't know who they are, but I'm guessing they're the orcs.
    Flognub if you want a piece of the action you need to get into it vs. being a grandma knitting on the sidelines

I haven’t been active in years but went out on top baby.

Thread Information