Thread: Definition of an a-hole...

Definition of an a-hole...

Our kingdom was getting waved by a stronger, more organized opponent so we offered a cease fire.
    After several more ticks of attacks, this happens...
    • April 19 of YR4 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Ghetto Nightmare Hostile (2:9). If accepted it will be unbreakable until April 19 of YR7!
    • April 19 of YR4 A Emerald Dragon, War, from Ghetto Nightmare Hostile (2:9) has begun ravaging our lands!
    • April 19 of YR4 Ghetto Nightmare Hostile (2:9) has accepted our ceasefire proposal! It will be unbreakable until April 19 of YR7!

Talk about the definition of being an A-HOLE

Quote Originally Posted by jjt034 View Post
    Our kingdom was getting waved by a stronger, more organized opponent so we offered a cease fire.
    • April 19 of YR4 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Ghetto Nightmare Hostile (2:9). If accepted it will be unbreakable until April 19 of YR7!
    • April 19 of YR4 A Emerald Dragon, War, from Ghetto Nightmare Hostile (2:9) has begun ravaging our lands!
    • April 19 of YR4 Ghetto Nightmare Hostile (2:9) has accepted our ceasefire proposal! It will be unbreakable until April 19 of YR7!

Good use of gc imo

Enthusiast
    Locations....

Forum Fanatic
    Locations have been allowed for awhile now. Looks like someone got payback for something

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Needs to get out more
    Just organize with active war mongers and let the rest(of the kingdom) learn how to engage a powerful enemy. The cf game is an enabler and you don’t hone skills to fight “up”.

Sometimes brutal tactics appear to be sh*t moves but you generally find these are just nice pragmatists. Been in a few wars with Ghetto Nightmare and they’re cool in forum. Nice people learn to be cruel in action in Utopia.

The best wars are the ones you get into without organization. They make you a better strategist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    PS also consider they may have sent the dragon by accident.

If your kingdom doesn’t know how to fund a dragon properly, two or more players might fund the dragon simultaneously or fat finger a contribution.

My solution is to designate a dragon funding conduit along the same lines as aid. Attackers
    are instructed to send gold to active members of the funding team. Ergo; cleaning up attacker aid deficits so they receive efficient resource distribution in war, when it counts. The order of funding can then be instituted in a similar method to chaining, from best trade surplus to least. The most important aspect is “one at a time” with a declaration in whatever com system you use.

Exceptions to the rule are numerous including, why would you fund a dragon(?) if you can’t afford it, to squandering resources by act of chaos. If your kingdom has low activity t/ms I’d advise you never send a dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt034 View Post

It was a "dick move", and I apologise on behalf of my kingdom. The only defense I'd offer is that we'd funded the dragon already having just come out of an EoWCF. But sending it before accepting the CF was a dick move, hence the apology.

For what it's worth, I gave out to my kdmates after the fact (I was sleeping during it). An apology like this is too little (and too late) but it's the best I can offer.

Good luck this age.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Forum Addict
    It was probably an early Christmas present.

Thread Information