Hi there,

I haven't played in a while, so I'm re-reading all the guide info, and the Building Efficiency section is hurting my brain - so I was hoping someone could clarify.

The guide says the following about buildings:

The numbers listed in this section would be for the first building you
construct. Your Internal Affairs Advisor will help you to understand the benefits of your land.
Unless otherwise specified, these buildings have a maximum effect of 25 times the number listed
below. With normal building efficiency, this maximum is reached by dedicating 50% of your land to
that building.

I don't get it. If Mills (for example) have a 3% base effect for Gold Exploration costs, with a 75% maximum, then isn't 3 * 25 = 75? That's 25% of total buildings. Where exactly is the 50% land dedication number coming from? I can understand dedicating 50% of my land if my Building Efficiency was also 50% (in order to get the usual 100% value), but presently I'm just not understanding this.

Secondly, I would clarify about jobs and employment.

So a building provides 25 jobs
A peasant can work 1.5 jobs.

Now what I'm not clear on is...is that 1.5 jobs the MAXIMUM a peasant can do, or is it ALWAYS that? What I mean by that question is...since each employed peasant generates 2.75 GC, is it the case that...

1. For 25 jobs, I can employ 17 peasants at 2.75 gc each (46.75 gc) and 100% Building Efficiency.
2. For 25 jobs, I can employ 25 peasants at 2.75 gc each (68.75 gc) and 100% Building Efficiency.
3. Both of the above.

Or in other words, I've asking if the 1.5 jobs thing is for optimization of Building Efficiency, while still allowing for the possibility for each Peasant to not need to work overtime (e.g. 1 job per peasant).

It just strikes me as odd that the standard value would be 1.5 without allowing for the possibility of 1.0, and it's a weird divisor to boot. So clarification on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-G