Orc: warrior
    Undead: raider

ASSAULT

Dwarf: war hero
    Elf: heretic
    Elf: tactician
    Faery: heretic
    Human: artisan

The gnome cleric looked like too much fun to pass up and the undead raider uniformity is due to no apparent ability to homes pump. I’d have loved to pull off faery rogue, but I’m counting on gnome pop bonus to break levy when teamed with faery mystic
    and orc warrior in spearheading hard targets. Faery heretic is incredibly valuable oow with amnesia and fools gold, thus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    Dwarf: cleric
    Dwarf: mystic

Elf: cleric
    Elf: heretic

Faery: mystic
    Faery: mystic

Gnome: cleric
    Gnome: rogue

Orc: war hero

This is just to offer a clarified view of racial distribution and personality. Though human: artisan is nerfed from last age it still carries the same advantages in build time; the advantage is less exaggerated but imminently viable.

Undead: raider is a more complex attacker than we’re use to from the undead, which should lead to some intriguing play.

Some of these builds fell into place nearly by accident. I hadn’t noticed the dwarf: war hero and elf: tac jell better than I thought when working up the proposed kingdom. War hero keeps the dwarf wages in check and gains bonus from tac helps the elf in the exploring field.

Keeping my eye on the ball was why the faery hold guild and wizard bonuses. Thieves we can buy. It’s to get the most out of kingdom growth potential. WPA, being the least controllable of the combat triad, requires quality assurance.

The HQ division is notably more physical this age. While the gnome: cleric is an acquired taste, I can see this build becoming incidentally monstrous as an attacker-killer.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    Other considerations were:

Dwarf: artisan - the defenses begin to stack vs ops in an interesting way. I chose human: artisan because the financial qualities ensure a complete build. This type of complete build enhances the ability to raze enemies by the 2nd to 3rd wave in war, unopposed.

Undead: cleric - this fixes the other half of the racial limits(no hospitals), as the player will simply get use to having a less impactful role attacking. You do bolster the team, so this has sleeper quality.

Elf: mystic - gets chastity back in the game at a reliable clip. I opted to go with dwarf for a mystic with clear sight.

Faery: rogue - plenty of proof, history and effectiveness. I opted against it here because meteors are more problematic for this build than gnome.

PS ~ almost missed human warhorse bonus, so human: raider might be deceptively good. Plus, raider is thief biased so humans synergy remains intact. Because of this kingdoms distribution limits it remains an undead salvation build.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 17-09-2020 at 22:18. Reason: Efficiencies are Hidden Gems ��
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information