=
    Avian: tactician
    Dwarf: cleric - clear sight
    Elf: mystic
    Faery: mystic
    Orc: warrior

HQ division support
    =
    Faery: cleric - an accidental cow waiting to happen; I’m undefeated in this guise
    Faery: heretic - hard target fools gold oow
    Gnome: tactician - pop growth plus speed and thief conservation; reflection
    Human: artisan
    Undead: raider

SPEARHEAD vs mystics
    =
    Avian: warrior
    Elf: cleric - a primer in rune distribution; lightning strike resistance
    Faery: rogue - there it is for the passionate
    Gnome: rogue
    Orc: tactician - great spells for orc and oow enforcer

ASSAULT core targeting
    =
    Dwarf: heretic
    Elf: heretic
    Orc: war hero
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-09-2020 at 17:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    Avian: war hero

Dwarf: cleric
    Dwarf: mystic

Elf: cleric
    Elf: heretic

Faery: cleric
    Faery: heretic
    Faery: mystic
    Faery: rogue

Gnome: tactician

Orc: tactician

This is to offer a clarified view of the racial and personality distribution. Yes, avian: raider did occur to me but it seemed too meta to be allowed. Human: artisan is a practice in the art of benefits that serve constantly vs the esoteric efficiency of raider. It is shiny, I admit.

That avian: tactician in the “spearhead vs rogues” plays into raze tactics. The orc: warrior is here because the likelihood of night strikes vs rogue is astronomical, therefore requiring a full blown heavy attacker.

The HQ division is the deceptively tough one. Lots of passive economy.

The addition of avian and bonus speed to tactician in the revised changes created a new world of possibilities. Now the ellipsis in return time play into attack diversity. Once we have turn around times to our advantage we can begin to explore plunder, massacre and learn. Preserving an enemies size while absorbing their worth can change the face of war. If you’ve ever completed a dragon through the use of plunder you know why unbreakable is the focal point.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-09-2020 at 17:43.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    Virtual Kingdom Reasoning

To exhibit what a full kingdom may look like at the maximum diversified limits. This helps us regard strengths and weaknesses in less diversified kingdoms. This age we have the following breakdown:

3 avian
    3 dwarf
    3 elf
    4 faery
    3 gnome
    3 human
    3 orc
    3 undead

3 artisan
    3 cleric
    3 heretic
    3 mystic
    3 raider
    3 rogue
    3 tactician
    2 war hero
    2 warrior

The cautionary tail is to trust the balance. A kingdom full of faeries isn’t supposed to outgain a kingdom full of orcs, but they have, and without an activity edge. Check your strategy so that it works at all levels.

I’ve had the pleasure to play combinations as diverse as orc mystic to test if it could compete. It can. Faery cleric is probably the most dominant attacker in this revision. In my experience the only slow down is wpa. Stacking damage reduction with a healthy understanding of GS, attack timing and thief training can result in an iron colossus. I’m not the only one who knows this. I learned from observing octobrev who is infinitely my superior.

So look at what I’m doing here, look at what you’re planning, and check against how many holes there may be in your design. While I enjoy assembling the virtual kingdom it isn’t mine; it’s a reflection of the games equilibrium.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    The Kingdom Page

While many observe the Racial/Persona distribution and either accept it or find it foolish there remains kingdom architecture. I’ve observed many top land wars and a few competitive war kingdom wars. The one that imprinted on me the most was AMA(A Mother’s Advice), but I followed BeastBlood as well. Since these 2 kingdoms locked horns most often with the rest of the top 10 kingdoms, I observed them by happenstance.

Despite both kingdom leaders of AMA and BeastBlood claiming they both had no idealized doctrine, they did have signature architecture. BeastBlood was a pure land machine most ages, not dependent on individual war victories, but built to outstrip their competitors in gains. Well yes, this changed age to age, but the signature was a massive single race core with maybe 2-3 t/mish outlier. The most interesting was when they ran dwarf core and it took on the appearance of a kingdom full of small cows.

The distribution in the virtual kingdom makes comparisons with BeastBlood less relatable, but AMA makes an ideal template. AMA was aka Polar Bears which was more a top warring kingdom and this philosophy bled into their land kingdom architecture. Whereas a warring icon like Freeakstyle has/had roughly an even split between t/ms and core, AMA created an additional prong resulting in a 3-4 echelon formation. This appeared on the kingdom page, acres and nw, thus:

Cows/Killers - (highest nw & acres)
    T/M belt - (variety comprised of mystics and rogues, etc)
    Core - (low nw & acres comparable to war kingdom top provinces)

So to relate what I’m showing here in AMA style is how the virtual kingdom architecture would appear on a kingdom page. Btw, if you enjoy following wars without interfering(messaging or taking intel) just hit the land and nw buttons on the kingdom page.

Faery: cleric - (highest nw & comparable acres to the humans)
    Dwarf: cleric
    Gnome: tactician
    Faery: mystic - (if you made it here you might win the war)
    Dwarf: mystic
    Faery: heretic
    Faery:rogue
    Elf: cleric
    Elf: heretic - (frontier of the gauntlet where ops rock and multi-taps are rare)
    Orc: tactician
    Avian: war hero
    Undead: raider - (small by design to accommodate the kingdom root system)

This is just a rough draft where fortunes of war and oow happenstance aren’t accounted for, but this illustrates the kingdom belt structure. Remind yourselves that the humans are big for economy and science. The faery:cleric is big because I spent several wars as the biggest province in my kingdom with province news a mile long. It’s built to absorb tremendous punishment.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 19-09-2020 at 15:18.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information