Thread: END OF AGE 87: AGE REVIEW w/ SHAMELESS

Post Fiend

Post END OF AGE 87: AGE REVIEW w/ SHAMELESS

The Kingdom of SHAMELESS proudly presents their Age 87 Summary!

Only a few towns away I got word that old battle brothers of mine were rejoicing the end of their great age taking part in festivities with the entire town as everyone drank mead, ale and ate only the finest of foods. When I arrived I was greeted with open arms by my former friends but the King was no where to be found. Naturally he was not one to partake in such events and so I found him squirrelled away in the towns mages guild scribing the epic tale of the age that had passed! This time he wrote with crayons and laughed constantly in between strokes.

1) What is your kingdom and your position?

We are Shameless and I'm a majority of the time, monarch. I took 2 ages off recently though.

2) Do you play WoL only or GEN as a kingdom as well?

WoL, all I honestly have time for anymore.

3) How was your age in one word?

Lovely

4) What did you think of changes?

I wish they had gone with the initial set, to be honest.

5) Did you use any of the major changes to your advantage?

We exploited raider quite a bit.

6) What was your least favorite change this age?

The changes (nerf) to barrier ritual weren't impressive enough to ever use it again.

7) What would you like to see changed in the game next age?

Intel ops for checking the status of dragons/health.
    The Recruitment tool is old and simply doesn't work, it needs to be rethought.

8) How did this age go overall with the kingdom loadout you picked? would you have done it differently?

We don't really force many combos and just roll with things. We tend to have minimums in regards to thieves and mage, but that's about it. We've done it for at least a decade now, no sense in changing, and people tend to enjoy it more.

9) How was the player base? did you find a lot of new faces were coming to you this age?

It was grim early on. We started the with 18 I believe and ended with 25, with 2 on the waiting list. I've honestly never recruited that well in an age, but I don't necesarily go out of my way to do it either, I guess.

10) If there was ONE MAJOR change you would make to Utopia - What would it be?

Reduce kingdom size max to 20. Wish list - 15 max, but meh, it wouldn't go over well.

11) How many wars did you get yourselves into and how did they all work out?

4, all were well fought and tough. We went 4/4 on the age and ended top 10 on the war chart.

12) IF LOSSES - Who where they to and what do you feel was the reason for the loss?

Flawless

13) Do you want to give any shout outs to other kingdoms who out performed this age?

We really don't care about other kingdoms, if I'm honest. If my attitude leads to a war, I've done my job. We earn respect in war, not by playing politics.

14) Any honorable mentions to players who out performed the ENTIRE age?

Shoutout to both of my stewards for filling in my weak points, as always.

15) What are you plans for the upcoming age?

4 to 5 wars, and be humbled.

16) Are you recruiting? if yes, how would you like to be contacted?

We have a waiting list. While I'd love anybody new and don't mind adding to our channel, probably need to sidestep this one.

17) How did Corona Virus affect your age?

Don't think it phased it much. The same people were active/inactive.

18) Any other comments?

Fix utopia bot, better integration. And for the love of god, get rid of the .plunders command.

Thank you so much SHAMELESS! See you on the battlefield in Age 88!
    Last edited by W1nd; 03-11-2020 at 23:14.

Thread Information