I was at the bar of the inn asking the locals where the best wars of the age were to be found so early. Little did I know that they themselves had just returned victorious from battle. I was surrounded by that which I seek, and they told great tales of their exploits and how they had conquered the world of legends so early in the age. I did not last long as the were all accustomed to the drink, I may have blacked out before the story was over.

1) What is your kingdom and your position?
We are 4-5. This age utopian inns. I’m their queen this age. I was queen for over 60 ages and stepped down to just play without the stress. Not sure how I’m in charge again lol

2) How did you find your last war? (arranged or wave)
We were waved

3) How many dragons and what rituals where used?
We warred 2-5. Their kd looked like an active kd but we could hit most everyone in the kd

4) When you run your wars, is it micro managed waves or do you have a preset plan?
There are 3 guys who mostly do the strategies We decided on a plan but are flexible enough to change things if needed. Anyone in the kd are welcome to share ideas and plans

5) How did you feel about your attacker choices?
Our attackers followed our plan pretty well. A few might of been better prepared to war but it’s early age

6) Did your TM choices compliment the attackers well this age?
The Tms knew who to attack to soften up guys for the attackers. Runes are tight so most of them had a little off in order to help keep chained guys down

7) What was the biggest issue your attackers faced?
Biggest issue were the long attack times. It seems the game has been slowing down every age. Also it’s really no longer effective to deep chain guys since they can send out military even if we kill their economy

8) What was the biggest issue your TMs faced?
First war. Lack of runes

9) What approach did you use on your waves? did it work?
We semi chained first waited till they got a bit land fat and chained them back down. They lost a lot of military killing dragons so near the end we could triple or quad a lot of them

10) How did you seal the deal?
We sent them 3 dragons. They sent us 2. We killed both of ours in hours. They killed 2 of ours but the 3D one hung around

11) Any honorable mentions to your kingdom mates who went above and beyond?
My stewards managed and coordinated most of the war. Several others helped funding all those dragons. It really was a kd effort. I’m proud of all of them.

Thank you very much and enjoy Age 88!