I found myself wandering through a bad part of the town, there was no one around that did not smell like they just climbed out of a waste pit, such a foul stench and these wooden walls did nothing but soak up the stink. As I wandered through a narrow passage the walls appeared to close in and all at once the world went dark and terrifying silhouettes danced around me emanating a eerie glow. The laughed at me menacingly and cackled wildly in the voices of hundreds of thousands of souls all closing in on me like a tidal wave from all direction I was enveloped and they spoke as a chorus to me. It was my, Ghetto Nightmare. XD

1) What is your kingdom and your position?
I'm the monarch of the kingdom, but I have two very strong stewards I work with. To be honest, we're a kingdom full of retired monarchs - anyone could lead this group. It is a great team to work with. As for who we are, we're a mix of a few new players, a few old timers, and some friends who used to play together in ****** who have transitioned back to Utopia. Otherwise known as Ghetto Nightmare.

2) How did you find your last war? (arranged or wave)
We were waved right out of the gate. 8 attacks on us in the first tick, but we retaliated and pushed the meter to hostile.

3) Who was your opponent and why did you pick them?
Our opponent picked us actually with a wave right out of protection. I'd be curious if war was their plan or not. Most likely, our opponent was an old foe from our ****** days OSWKTA.

4) When you run your wars, is it micro managed waves or do you have a preset plan?
Our wars are not micro-managed. We have a general plan, but we are flexible in that plan as well. Our kingdom has a great strategist, but over all - Semper Gumby. Always Flexible.

5) How did you feel about your attacker choices?
We are confident in our choice of Orc and Avians.

6) Did your TM choices compliment the attackers well this age?
Our TM core is strong. We have many experienced players filling the TM roles. Our job is to provide support to the attackers and make their jobs easier.

7) What was the biggest issue your attackers faced?
It was an adjustment to get used to the 16-hour base attack. Other than that, we just had to get back into the routine of army in/army out.

8) What was the biggest issue your TMs faced?
A lack of WPA and runes oop makes it really hard for our TM to function. To compensate we ran offense as well to keep the acres moving.

9) What approach did you use on your waves? did it work?
Our waves in this war consisted of army in and army out on established targets mixed with max gains. I'd argue it worked since we were victorious. Of course, an OOP war doesn't have as much strategy as a later war will.

10) How did you seal the deal?
Dragons. We feel a near-instakill of dragon #3 coupled with our own dragon as a counter really sealed the deal. The opponent, however, fought until the end. We just had the economic advantage.

11) Any honorable mentions to your kingdom mates who went above and beyond?
Too many honorable mentions to call out individually - this is a kingdom of fellowship, teamwork, and cooperation. We have each other's backs at all times.

12) Is there anything you would change about the 'WAR' experience in Utopia?
I think the longer base attack time will end up leading to longer wars, which is probably the exact opposite of the original intention.

13) Any final thoughts?
It's been a long time since I've led a kingdom and I'm honored that my teammates believe in me. I wouldn't want to play with anyone else right now. Great job to 5:9 on their losing effort, I think they are going to have a successful age.

Thank you very much and enjoy Age 88!