Thread: AGE 88 - Yr0 Stories - THE KINGDOM OF KnightS Hospitaller

Post Fiend

AGE 88 - Yr0 Stories - THE KINGDOM OF KnightS Hospitaller

Great wars were never won by just one warrior, the greatest of wars are won together as brothers/sisters in arms and should you fall in battle you did so together. Faith in your brothers and sisters is all you must have. They will protect you as you protect them together as one. The taste of dirt in my mouth as the raiders drove my face into the mud of the road laughing wildly while they plundered my horse. The harder I resisted the further in they pushed my face into the mud suffocating me as every moment the world faded to black and my body was becoming limp and cold and in my mind I prayed to every god and goddess I could fathom. The world around seemed to freeze in time and I was breathless, a tone began to resonate like a humming which only grew exponentially louder until it was deafening and all at once everything was silent. Shocked that pressure was let off of my back, I recoiled straight up, as I awoke to the world again as I saw a blinding light of sun and steel as white knights on horseback cut down the bandits. They flew in like angels from the sky and spared my soul this day and for that I thanked them and they let me ride with them. As we travelled they told me of their great exploits and their beliefs.

1) What is your kingdom and your position?
    I’m the King KnightS Hospitaller I come back one age of rest .Need time to accommodate with the new situation. As King I relay on the council vote and advise. Each age we take the most motivated players and promote them to council, we need here the people who want to win ��

2) How did you find your last war? (arranged or wave)
    We waved multiple KD, not organized, we were triple hostile we avoided one KD from our island 6:1 my experience told me they must not be engaged at any form and I was right ��

3) Who was your opponent and why did you pick them?
    I sent several message 2:1/3:1/4:1 and others for war no one has confirmed most of them denied war . As I requested after the second tick OOP all army’s to be out we where hostile with 2:1 who threaten to force fire us , late I suggested to receive CF and I will accepted but none come…late in age( 12 h ) I sow activity from their side to ours ….orders where given brace for wave and prepare for war .I was surprise they declared they had one inactive but similar in size ..guess our war reputation is not so great ..

4) When you run your wars, is it micro managed waves or do you have a preset plan?
    We had one preset plan deal with highest defense get them under 200 acres and after that to switch to the big boys( off ) !we started a Benedict ritual OOP to prepare for our incoming land this ritual is perfect for our Theme and here special thanks to game administrator small things in the world are moving making big difference form my perspective.

5) How did you feel about your attacker choices?
    Fae is a good attacker from my perspective if played right so every choice is a good one u just need good players ..but we chose attackers to balance our eco to be confirmed later in the age.

6) Did your TM choices compliment the attackers well this age?
    We had a not organized mob doing blankets and honor whoring …. Well not sure if we had any good TM as we are speaking of our first war all of them looking to get fat fast !special thanks to the guys that did not stick to targets no u have a fat ass…

7) What was the biggest issue your attackers faced?
    Getting army in and out man we had some issue hard to find sitter button need to make that more visible… credits here are free.

8) What was the biggest issue your TMs faced?
    Well yes they had lot of issues biggest one was to play attacker and most of them go it right ��

9) What approach did you use on your waves? did it work?
    No waves where practice this - sure will try it next war but we need practice

10) How did you seal the deal?
    Well they retreated as fast as they declared….

11) Any honorable mentions to your kingdom mates who went above and beyond?
    Yes , being average is simple ��being great is mind set.

12) Is there anything you would change about the 'WAR' experience in Utopia?
    Remove farms restrict to 0 stealing OOW .. destroyed the fuc*ing game!

13)Any final thoughts?
    Lord is with us ,happiness is state of mind …and yes utopia is a game if you have fun playing it then you are doing the right !

God Bless,
    John

Our faith and belief: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFROsjA4m-I

God bless you knights and enjoy Age 88!
    Last edited by W1nd; 07-11-2020 at 00:52.

Thread Information