Dwarf and Elf are normally sworn enemies, not for any specific reasons just the general way they conduct themselves. They are simply not meant to socialize together as both have such strong views and even stronger personalities. This unlikely group of heroes has gone against the grain and is the only kingdom that is made up of only the two races. Whatever the enemy weHurt together.

1) What is your kingdom and your position?
6:4, I'm playing as a steward mostly keeping RC up-to-date and a lot of communication from our leadership to our other provinces.

2) How did you find your last war? (arranged or wave)
We had it arranged, usually always looking for a fast war to get an early EoWCF.

3) Who was your opponent and why did you pick them?
6:10, we had conversations with multiple KDs but this was the one that we would be able to start asap. They were 23 and we 22.
I think we started 50k nw down, pretty much even on peasants / units, so felt like it was winnable even being 1 prov down.

4) When you run your wars, is it micro managed waves or do you have a preset plan?
We usually run a pretty free environment. We have a set amount of targets and we expect people to send army out as soon as it comes in.
They are however free to have whatever attack times as they wish.

5) How did you feel about your attacker choices?
We have almost always run with 6-7 TMs, 0-3 Hybrids and rest heavy attackers. This age we wanted try something new so we went for
6 TMs, 8 Hybrids, rest dw/cl heavy attacker/support. Its a bit to early to tell what we think, the first war is always rune starved and
we didn't get to try out our discussed strategies. It was just hit as much as possible and chain them harder then they chain us .

6) Did your TM choices compliment the attackers well this age?
At this point its to early to tell I think, the TMs are essentially attackers first war esp Mystics with ms doing like 0 damage in the early part of the age.
Also this early we never do AW waves, and just let our rogues focus on propping mostly (Also IR). So we will see that later in the age.

7) What was the biggest issue your attackers faced?
Getting chained to 60 acres I would guess . It was a real chain party this war and both sides had provinces down under 100 acres.

8) What was the biggest issue your TMs faced?
Runes, runes, runes, runes. Even thou we run a lot of dwarves with 100% rune production and them sending a lot of runes to the elves, we still couldn't get
both Heretics and TMs oom. But its always like that first war so not something that will be an issue later this age I presume.

9) What approach did you use on your waves? did it work?
We started out trying to chain 3 targets, and then switching as they went to 150-200 acres. But after seeing the war would go on longer we set one target,
which everyone had to hit once, no exceptions tm/hybrid/attacker. Then max gains for the other generals. After awhile we also added some targets that had a lot of peasants,
because we had a peasant lead almost the whole war and our prio was to not let them get provinces over 4k peasants. So when we had provinces getting there who we couldn't FB,
we added a few hits on them as well.

In the end our strategy worked out well, try chain them better then they chain us and get/keep the peasant advantage to be able to train / send dragons faster then them.

10) How did you seal the deal?
In the end we were able to send 2 Topaz dragons while they struggled to send theirs, we also had a good nw/acre/peon advantage that they could not control anymore.

11) Any honorable mentions to your kingdom mates who went above and beyond?
Id mention Sir Join Herschel that survived at 60 acres, its a rough position were you actually can die if you are not active enough.
We had 2 or 3 provinces who where close to 100 acres they also did a great work, taking the hits without complaints and struggling on.

12) Is there anything you would change about the 'WAR' experience in Utopia?
I kinda miss being able to offer war and now having to wave for the button. While it pushes more for waving its also a really bad way when trying to arrange wars I think.

13) Any final thoughts?
Not much, DavidC should let me develop an Android app on my spare time :sunglasses: (I work as a software developer).

Thank you for your time and Enjoy Age 88!