Thread: Krackups Suspended

Krackups Suspended

Hello fellow Utopians.

I have been playing this game since late 1999.

Sadly I have to step away from it after this age. I still love the game, I still immensely enjoy the game and I am VERY thankful to the players in the game.

I have met some fantastic people over the course of playing the game and when I return (As that is my plan) I hope to go on meeting and interacting with more brilliant people from around the world.

Health reasons are behind my decision. Since March this year I have been working from home. This has seen my screen time go from around 10-12 hours a day to between 12-17 hours a day. I have gone from being a comfortable 85KG to 108kg. Long story short, unless I make lifestyle changes now I will not have much of a lifestyle to contemplate in the future. So change is happening and that means far less screen time. Sadly that means that I have to take a break

I would like to thank the games administrators and owners for keeping this game alive and to the community the old players and the new for keeping this game moving forward. I am not going to be a complete stranger and will pop in to post the odd joke or two and I am probably one of the few players who does still read these forums on a regular basis. I anticipate that the game will continue to become more mobile friendly and will continue for years!

So as it would not be me with out a joke - this one is one of my favourites...

A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.
    She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home.
    She read "And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'"
    The teacher paused then asked the class "And what do you think the man said?"
    One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly... "I think the man would have said - 'Well, I'll be f*cked!! A talking pig!'"

Happy Gaming peoples
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

Man, first i thought this was going to be some juicy drama. Now this is just sad news, not that i ever talked to you afaik but sad to see you go nonetheless! Glad i get to enjoy your occasional jokes still though :)

Post Fiend
    NUUUU!!!!!! KROZAIR YOU AS WELL!! The community will miss your humor! Best wishes and when you see the full moon howl and I will be there with you!

AWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs to get out more
    Get one of those stationary bikes that creates electricity by pedaling, but only when you’re ready to come back.

You don’t want to grab your chest while sending troops during an opening wave.

I work with about 10 other guys and 3 of them were over 340lbs after competing in a weight loss challenge. This is buckeye country.

Take care and smile it off :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information