As I travelled the world far and wide in search of the greatest battles of yr0 was fought by this magnificent kingdom. They are well known throughout the world and have been active for many ages in the world of legends. I peeked through the rose bushes that lined the northern most corner of the battlefield and waited for the dust to settle before approaching the King of this great kingdom. He welcomed me with open arms as if we had feasted before and the more he spoke the more familiar he became. So the story goes...

1) What is your kingdom and your position?
Not tagged yet. I'm a new recruit this age, currently working on finding the balance between running an optimized wave and having crippling anxiety.

2) How did you find your last war? (arranged or wave)
We waved them a couple hours into the age

3) Who was your opponent and why did you pick them?
No idea who they were/are, waved them because they were one of the two 25 roster kingdoms we were able to see at the time. We waved them as they seemed organized and more likely to declare than the other kd.

4) When you run your wars, is it micro managed waves or do you have a preset plan?
Depends who is running the wave. On my waves I ensure that every single point of offense is being utilized to its maximum efficiency, while some of the other wave runners (not naming names) resorted to using the .8ball command to pick targets.

5) How did you feel about your attacker choices?
In out of protection wars everyone is an attacker, it's more about activity and economy than the specific composition imo.

6) Did your TM choices compliment the attackers well this age?
Too early in age to answer this one as we were all attackers this war

7) What was the biggest issue your attackers faced?
Slaying dragons i guess - we had to slay 4 I think it was, and when the enemy funded the 5th in 6 hours it was no longer efficient to keep slaying, so we tanked it.

8) What was the biggest issue your TMs faced?
Lack of runes

9) What approach did you use on your waves? did it work?
As gnomes do not practice safe sex and have many children out of wedlock, we tried to get as many acres on the gnomes as possible to snowball economy. It did not work as our enemy was aware of the high quality birthing hips of gnomettes, so they chained them down early to limit their population cap. Fortunately we used a high level wave strat of targeting their high peon count provs to transfer as many peons to our side as possible while keeping a decent acre flow going. We did not do any chaining.

10) How did you seal the deal?
They tanked an emerald dragon the entire war which over time paid dividends for us. Our defense was going up faster than their offense and we eventually got ~8 provs safely out of double tap range, whereas they had none we couldn't double tap (or more). Had they stayed in war we would've had a strong flow of hard to recapture acres going our way. They realized this and did a strong withdraw wave and ended up ahead in acres/honor prior to war win bonus.

11) Any honorable mentions to your kingdom mates who went above and beyond?
Everyone in the kd went above and beyond, but I don't think any of them are honorable so I won't answer this one.

12) Is there anything you would change about the 'WAR' experience in Utopia?
Early age dragons probably could use some balancing, too easy to fund/slay with the super low mpa.

13) Any final thoughts?
Big thanks to our opponent for taking the war - they were highly organized and well ran. War forum was very wholesome as well. I imagine we will bump into each other again later in the age when there is a bit more strategy in warring than OOP wars have.

Thank you for your time and Enjoy Age 88!